6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

IDAHO FALLS LEAGUE NO SHOWS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Let's Get Together
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bemerz

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: IDAHO FALLS LEAGUE NO SHOWS Reply with quote

I think there has been some kind of problem with the idaho falls guys and their ability to show up for leagues when we go up. Especially when i bring 7 guys up for freeman league. This is the second month in a row that they have not shown up. I think it is really disrespectful that they i was asked to put this paticular traveling league together. When we go up there and caseys got all the I.f. guys playing with him and not trying to associate with the league. period The only time i have cancelled league is at the start of the season all other times we have attended the freeman league when it was intended. CASEY KEMMERRER . I will continue the schedule this year as is i dont need an IF guy trying to run it for me thanks for the slap in the face.

I think all the pvdgc guys should remember this the next time somebody else asks them for a favor.
please retort ive got all year
kemmcase

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad if you have a problem with me call me and we can talk my number is 241-2332 I have no problem with you or any other players or how any league is ran. If you think something is up lets talk.
staatsy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please remember that this forum is viewable by members AND non-members.

With that said, we're all grown ups here, let's act like it. Can someone with administrative rights please delete this thread?

Thank you

Eric
kerry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is always good to see the Pocatello guys at Freeman. I have missed almost all the leagues this year due to a change in my work schedule.

This Tuesday, a group of 4 IF guys started playing (around 6:45) before the league guys arrived, not because we don't love you crazy kids, but a couple of our guys were on a clock and had to get moving. We were through about 7 holes when we saw the league on hole #1.

Anyway there should not be any hurt feelings, because no disrespect was intended. Everyone appreciates the effort when people travel to play in IF or Pocatello or where ever.

Disc golfers need to keep the peace because if we don't, the terrorists win.
cowan521

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was a little aggressive there brad.like some people i will prob not make the i f leagues just because of the time issue if you dont get up there to ply till 7 you get done and paid and back on the road around 9:30 there is no way i can be out and about on a work night till well after 10. and yeah guys no bad blood between us we are trying to make the sport grow and i talked to casey he is not upset with anyone at all he just had stuff to go to after.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Childish.
bemerz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry my apologies to all especially to casey and any i f guys i came off way to strong i will get this off the website
Louden

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, there was a very good point brought up earlier in this post that I would like to address. I for one would love to be able to attend the Idaho Falls league when it comes around, but I am unable to because of my work schedule. Since it was mentioned before that was the cause of the early start to the leage that brought this post around in the first place, has anyone considered moving the start time to the league back a little bit? It would certainly make it a less herculian task to try and get up there for those of us who work in the wee hours of the morning.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, David, those of us that work early in the morning are among the minority. I, too, cannot go to Travelling league very often due to the fact that I need to be at work fairly early in the morning. However, most folks don't get off of work until 5:00 or later. It would be nice if league could be earlier, but most working folks cannot make it out much earlier.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Let's Get Together All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: