7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bengal C-tier

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Bengal C-tier Reply with quote

ok guy the paperwork is in and the online sign up is open it is on the PDGA website he is the link to it http://www.pdgasignup.com/Qstore/Qstore.cgi?CMD=011&PROD=1268241226 if you would rather sign up without having to pay the online fee you can talk to me and I will get more info on who else you can get the registration fees to i am expecting this to be a great tournament so spread the word flyers are going to be going up in about two weeks so until then the best think to do is spead it by word of mouth
mooch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys the tournament is offically sanctioned and I'm (Mooch) the Tournament Director so if your interested in help in let me know, as of right now I need help with gathering sponsers please let me know who have and are going to be talking to so that way I don't talk to them to I you get someone to sponser please let me know what they are giving or donating (also get what the are donating to me) and who they are so I can get there logo on the shirt and flyer.

Also I am going to need some help on getting the course up to par for the tournament and getting water on the course for the day of but I will get the plans and info for that closer to the date of the tournament.

I currently have myself, Caleb and the PVDGC as sponsers if you personally interesed in sponsering a hole or have anything you would like to donate I will make sure your name gets on the shirts we are going to be makeing

thanks guys mooch
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: