5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pvdgc tourny in may

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Let's Get Together
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cwolfe
Local Pro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: pvdgc tourny in may Reply with quote

I would like to get some discussion in regards to the upcoming tournament. I would first like to get volunteers from club members to help out in some capacity with the tournament. We should make this a true tournament put on by the club. If you can let me know if you are in to do something, I will begin to make delegations. I would like to get discussion from everyone in regards to what they think is important for a successful tournament. If we could just start by getting a list of name and email address, I will set up a seperate discussion with all the volunteers in regards to the tournament and time frames for accomplishing certain things. Please just use your login name and I will get your email from the member profile.

Thanks,

Caleb Wolfe
Louden

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm simply made of time right now, so count me in!
cwolfe
Local Pro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks.

Caleb Wolfe
cowan521

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dunno ill have to check my busy schedule but you could prob count me in
English101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am willing to help out. If all else fails, I am up for making some sweet trophy discs for each division.
staatsy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caleb - let me know what I can do to help out.

Eric
onepaw

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign me up I'll do what I can to help.
bemerz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys for all the support everybody is showing in favor of the bengal tourney(on a personal note i want this to be the biggest around this year) we have all the members of the presidency working on this tourney legal docs, recruiting, sponsorship, and we will use this as other help. we would like to encourage all club members to take part in this event. big or small every effort helps. Most importantly sponsorship and recruiting players to come and play at Pocatello's best disc golf course. Everybody i have talked to from out of town that have played bengal love and would like to hit a tourney there. This is that chance lets make it happen. Let me know personally about sponsorship for the tourney. Or anything else in regards to Pres. Brad merz. 208-406-6157
cwolfe
Local Pro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brad, Mooch, Collin, and Matt I believe are the official four who will be handling the specifics of the tourny. I wanted to get a list of people who could assist in some capacity. Brad or Mooch, could you please delegate some responsibilities to the people who have said they can help. Some things might include course prep., tourny day prep, we can all help on sponsorship.

The main purpose of this post was to tell Brad that if he has a flyer in mind, let me know on the graphics and I can see how cheaply we can get some shirts made. I have a really good contact who does the shirts as well as embrodery. If we don't have a digitized image they can do that as well.

Sponsorship would need to be gathered early if we wanted them to be on the shirts.

Just some thoughts.

Thanks.

Caleb Wolfe
mook

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caleb, I am sooo glad you are back! It was a huge frustration to see someone with your talent giving it all up. Anyway, you are more than welcome to hit up all of my sponsors for the Halloween Haunt. I am not using them this year (except Black Jax) so feel free to go get them.
kemmcase

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know what i can do i also think if u are trying to get people u should have an event on sunday maybe random doubels or something like that so they can play agian on sunday maybe at sister city to show everybody from outside of this area what pocatello gots with courses
mooch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys I summited the sactioning paper work for the tournament tonight.

I would like to get all the sponsership we can get by the 7 of april so I can get flyers made so I can pass them out at the Tresure Valley Cup tournament at Eagle Island.

A thing about the sponsership, can you please let me know what companys you are going to be talking to so that way we all don't go to the same companys and get them upset at us.

Thanks guys I am going to need all the help I can get to get this tournament to run smoothly If you would like to help with something certain let me know or if you have something you would like to donate let me know. I will be posting with more with what needs to be done closer to the tournament.

Please pass the word around when you are out at other tournaments til I get flyers made Thanks again!!
bemerz

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

caleb i will get the bengal ridge tourney graffic to you within a week or two. what is your estimation on cost any ideas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Let's Get Together All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: