6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Leaving Pocatello

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kerry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:35 pm    Post subject: Leaving Pocatello Reply with quote

I have a new job and will not be in Pocatello during the week. I'll be working in Idaho Falls for a couple years and then Boise after that.

Behave yourselves during lunch and on Fridays. I will not be there to offer the quiet voice of reason to your collective madness.

Take good care of grandpa Lansang and make sure he doesn't trip and hurt his hip at Bengal. It is hard for him not being able to get his walker all the way up there.

Remember that I am the greatest half chinese disc golfer from Idaho Falls of all time and let me know when you come up to Freeman so I can remind you.

I'll have a new cell phone and email in a few weeks and I will post it here. Also, if you find a disc with 522-6950 on it it is MINE (but the number is now disconnected).

Kerry
onepaw

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disc golf just wont be the same on Fridays without you Kerry. Who will I harass on those easy 20 footers? Who will 5 putt from 20 feet to give me a great disc golf story to pass on to others? Who will become my new hero? Who will Lance break out his 30 foot string on? (I think Lance still plays)

I guess I'll have to load up the DUAL PACK and head to I.F. for my lessons. Does Freeman have wi-fi so you can work from.... home?

When you move to Boise make sure you get a big house, Im going to need a place to stay. A good bed for my bad back, hot tub would be great, laundry service, xbox,...you get the idea.

Congrats on the new job!
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bummer. i might end up in boise too. i'm not sure what my plans are. if we both are out there we will have to meet up for some rounds
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: