7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

champ rocs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooch

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: champ rocs Reply with quote

Eric the website is http://discgolfunited.com you might have to call to order there website always has a problem whenever I try to order something from the kinda cool cause you get a free dvd with just about any champ roc you buy.

James when I looked at it the other day they have some Rancho max weight rocs when I looked for a good price might want to check it out.

Kerry on discgolfvalues they have some classic champ rocs for sell you might want to check it out they are for cheaper then I have seen them in a while everywhere else.

If anyone else is looking for anything let me know I am always looking at oddball stuff I might have run acrossed whatever your looking for in my travels.
English101

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooch,

Looking for a 161g clear or white champ orc.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mooch. that was the cheapest i've seen the champ rocs so i bought one. i did have problems ordering online so i had to call, but it will be worth it when my 180 champ rancho roc comes. thanks again

-james

oh yeah and if your ride with mook folds for some reason i will be heading to walcott friday afternoon probably around 2. and you can ride with me
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: