9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting Married

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kemmcase

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Getting Married Reply with quote

I am getting married on Saturday march 14 if anybody would like to enjoy the wedding and party. the ceremony will start at 5:00 and the recepetion will start around 6:00. All will take place at the loft right outside of rigby.
English101

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations...hope all goes well.
kemmcase

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: One More Reply with quote

Matt you think you could do one more disc for me by saturday. I was think for my sister she is a pharmacist so something to that affect with her name Karmen and the date like the other ones? If not no big deal.
fiya79

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to post my first positive comments about marriage now:

Casey, Noah and James,

I hope you found her, the right one. The girl that you will look at every day and think "yup, that was the right choice. Despite our flaws, our fights and the fact that I have contemplated killing you for the insurance money. I am satisfied that I could not have found a better girl in my lifetime." I'm sure all of you have thought about it long and hard. Good luck in your new lives as the other half of some better person.
I married Mindy because I knew she would push me to be better. She wasn't going to let me work at McDonald's, slide by with C's in school or sit around drinking beer every night and yelling at the TV. She was going to ask for more, and not just ask but support me going forward. Her qualities complimented my weaknesses, she is organized, kind hearted, has social skills and understands people. She helped me find my dream job, finish school with a minor I didn't think I needed, and take time out when I was getting burned out.
We didn't even understand what we had gotten ourselves into for a few years. It is probably just luck that we have even made it this far for a few reasons: 1) at least one of us should be dead 2) it has been 7 years and the stats say so 3) we are both stubborn and demand a lot from each other.
Hopefully your luck is as good as mine and your wives will play disc occasionally, understand that you have quirks that aren't likely to change and it is easier to be happy with a fun job than it is to be happy and rich with a terrible job.

Good luck. Marriage can be bliss.
Noah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is Awesome Lance. It is nice and refreshing to hear such advice from someone who has been there for awhile. You are very lucky! I also believe I am just as lucky!

Congrats Casey! If you have an address to the Loft, that would be Great!

Any wedding gift ideas? Lol
mook

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A good test for marriage is to just annoy the living crap out of your fiance before the wedding. That way you know if she REALLY loves you. I am dead serious. Don't do anything stupid like ring up your old girlfriend (if you have any). Just say something like, you know babe, the reception isn't until 5:00pm and I am pretty sure I can hit that DG tournament and make it in time, what do you think? Stuff like that.

You're welcome.
hongmindy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap Lance! Too much information...even for me.
English101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casey, if you need another disc, I am sure I could get something done. Might not be the fanciest, but I can do it. Do you want another champ boss?

What about something like this:

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.hextablevillage.com/images/Pharmacy_Logo_for_web.jpg&imgrefurl=http://pharmacystudies.blogspot.com/2007/09/pharmacy.html&usg=__KMIELsylGY35Pm7ZpEXUfV7t0hc=&h=1117&w=971&sz=215&hl=en&start=2&tbnid=2GH_sQeXF8s2jM:&tbnh=150&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3DPharmacy%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den
kemmcase

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Matt Reply with quote

I was thinking more like

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://images.absoluteastronomy.com/images/encyclopediaimages/p/ph/pharmacistsmortar.svg.png&imgrefurl=http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Pharmacy&usg=__5ThyV1VnyKkezECSX0tdR3CPrYM=&h=166&w=200&sz=4&hl=en&start=17&tbnid=6fvVN-drrTp3nM:&tbnh=86&tbnw=104&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dnational%2Bsymbol%2Bfor%2BPharmacy%26gbv%3D2%26hl%3Den

But not in black. If you can do this i would appreciate it. Do whatever you think would look good. Yeah a boss is fine her name is Karmen.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.arealahec.org/pharmacy.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.arealahec.org/Staff.htm&usg=__uLuOqOu8NAC22HkTZO7XpQVUXrA=&h=438&w=1199&sz=150&hl=en&start=95&tbnid=HDSN4YDcnaKNqM:&tbnh=55&tbnw=150&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpharmacy%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D80
English101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will get something done. When will you be around to pick it up? I think the pics are fine. Do you have a color preference on the dye? Besides black, I can do orange, red, teal, brown, dark (very dark almost grey) green, brown, royal blue, navy blue...

Just let me know as soon as you can.
kemmcase

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No i don't have a color prefrence whatever you think will look good black actually might look good on the yellow do whatever i think friday sometime if you have it done if not its no big deal if you don't have it done before the date.
kerry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it is done on friday, I'd be happy to pick them up from Matt and bring them up to IF. Let me know.

Kerry
English101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: RX Disc for Karmen Reply with quote

Casey the RX mortar disc for Karmen is done:

Here is a pic:

I will have it at work and you can pick it up or have Kerry drop in and get it.

Heard about your war wound from Racquetball.
kemmcase

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Which wound the self inflicted or kerry just tagging me with the ball in the legt with the awesome bruise everybody will see on the beach in san diego? HAHA I think i will be down there tomorrow but i will let you know in the morning for sure if we are going to head down there.
wwashby

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:06 am    Post subject: Happy for you Reply with quote

Congrats!
Hope there are far more birds than bogies in your lives together.
Wendell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: