7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Custom Dyed Discs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whole body i thought would be cool but it is up to you i am not to picky.
English101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:01 am    Post subject: Tomorrow Reply with quote

Drop it by tomorrow. I will find a pic for ya. I will at Bengal at 1:00 or you can drop it by my house.
mooch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I will see what I can do about making it to bengal at one to get you the disc
English101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Last 2 for Casey Reply with quote

Here are your last couple of discs. I really like the geometric pattern on this pink champ roc.

Pink Champ Roc:

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff229/mnmenglish/Custom%20Discs/?action=view&current=geolotus.jpg

Orange Star Ontario Roc:

http://s241.photobucket.com/albums/ff229/mnmenglish/Custom%20Discs/?action=view&current=Twistedsun.jpg

I am still looking for more projects. If all else fails, get me some plastic, and I will come up with an idea.
novosel14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt could you do a "SC" interlocking for my little bro. It is one of the USC logos.
English101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:27 pm    Post subject: "USC" logo Reply with quote

If you can get me a copy of the image or logo I can't see why not. Just not sure exactly what you want. So if you have a certain pic in mind, just make sure I get it. Any color preferences?
novosel14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it is a red on yellow.

[list=][/list]
Noah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are looking for projects, I got one for ya. I've got a pro Rhyno that I'd like the hamster in his exercise ball on. The Idea came from Austin and the movie Bolt. Maybe have it put on a star X-cal also.

Also, Would you be interested in teaching some of us (or just me...) how to dye? I think it would be alot of fun, but haven't got the first clue how to do it. Or even where to start.
English101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: SC logo Reply with quote

Blake,
I think the logo is pretty doable if you want it would be a bit of a challenge to get the two different colors right, but I think I can work it out. It would need to be a white or clear disc to really show up with the colors. Just drop off the plastic.

Noah,

If I can find a pic, I can try. The pro rhynos are a touch tricky, because of the thumbtrac, but I think I have it about figured out. Pro plastic will also bleed out more than champ over time.

As far a teaching or showing how to do this, I can show more or less what I do and the stuff I am using. Then there seems to be a bit of practice and skill that needs to be developed. If others are interested I would be happy to show everyone and even provide the stuff to do it. If no one else is interested, you could just come over one night when I am dying discs. Just let me know what you think.
Noah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that sounds great to me. Just let me know what days work best for you or when you plan to do it.

I understand about the bleed out. and for some reason the thumb trac didnt even cross my mind. LOL

But you definately got some talent!
novosel14

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he wants it on a red disc or a yellow disc... So just one color will work.
mooch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey matt I'm not going to be able to drop that disc off at one. If it would be ok with you I can drop it off at your place later tonight after I get off work (530). just let me know what time would be good and where you live. Thanks
English101

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Blake Reply with quote

A yellow disc would work much better and then I could do red lettering with black trim with red around the yellow. But just drop it off anytime.
English101

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: mooch Reply with quote

Mooch,

I sent an email to the address listed with my phone number and street address. Did you get it? Let me know or send me an email @ mnmenglish@yahoo.com

Found a pic or two that could be used.
mooch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey matt sorry about not getting that disc to you. I will get it you some time in the future i'm in no hurry. I had another idea for a disc thought and was wondering what color of disc would work best so I can get you one that would, i was thinking of captian america's shield. (the guy from the mavel comic for those who don't know) just thought it would be cool to feel like a super hero while playing a game of disc golf (I know i am a nerd)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: