6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Full Throttle Challenge

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mook

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:03 am    Post subject: Full Throttle Challenge Reply with quote

...just finished my 2nd of the 3 day tournament. I shot a 960 rated round which only 3 people of 31 beat. The first day was not so great, but I jumped from 20th to 11th place in one day. Maybe tomorrow I can jump another 9 spots. After my round was done, I caught a ride to the top of the mountain and watched the top two Open groups play the last 7 holes. It was awesome! Talked a little bit with #1 world disc golfer Dave Feldberg. Also with Avery Jenkins, Steve Rico, Mike Randolph, Cory Sharp, Gregg Barsby, and Paul Ulibarri. It was pretty cool. I am going to do it again tomorrow.

The course down here is so fun. I played a hole with a bull moose lying 30 feet from the basket and shot a 3 on a 1200 foot hole!

I was surprised to see how alike we are even to the top pros in the world, who I saw shank some drives and miss 15 foot putts (I couldn't believe it!). On the other hand, there were some pretty dang far drives and some very nice putts. I beat Dave Feldberg on a hole (he bogeyed, I parred). I got some pictures and I will post them soon, but you guys can check the results and see how I did tomorrow night at
http://pdga.com/tournament/tournament_results.php?TournID=7300#Open
fiya79

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:21 pm    Post subject: solid Reply with quote

mook put in a solid performance at full throttle beating out a lot of good boise guys and puttung the smack down on a lot of slc guys.

nice job mook.

full results are up now.
mook

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here is a link to pictures and videos I took from the tournament.

Thanks Lance!

http://picasaweb.google.com/themook77/2008FullThrottleChallenge#
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: