7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A day in the life of james at bengal....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Bragging Rights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: A day in the life of james at bengal.... Reply with quote

Just played 18 at Bengal Ridge and turned in a solid score. Decided that course is now becoming my b*tch. I shot 47 or -7 with a bogey. I hit the basket or chains on every second shot i had accept on hole 2, 5, 18. had a run of four birds on 12, 13, 14, 15. without any further ado, here is the play by play:

Hole 1: Backhand with the star max. 15ft short of the basket on the path and drained the put. birdie

Hole 2: Backhand with the star destroyer. choked this drive to the left up high on the hill. couldn't see the basket and had a bad second shot that was right and low of the basker, forehand. hit the basket an inch too low and took a four. crappy

Hole 3: Forehand with Star Xcal. drive went the distance but was left down the hill about 50 to 60ft. from the basket. hit the basket just a little too low and took a drop in three.

Hole 4: Backhand with star destroyer. drive was sweet just a little short and to the right. hit the top of the basket on a 60 to 70ft. birdy try and ended up with a drop in three.

Hole 5: Forehand star destroyer. drive landed in the sage. deep. tough second shot with the max and landed short and right. made a 40ft. putt for the three.

Hole 6: Backhand with my champ firebird. dropped it in there. made a 15ft. putt for a birdy.

Hole 7: Backhand with star teerex. nice drive a little high a little short. 35ft putt hit the top of the basket and skipped off. made a 20ft. putt for a three.

Hole 8: Forehand with champ firebird. drive was good. little long and too the left. make 35ft putt from the sage for a birdy

Hole 9: Forehand with star destroyer. kind of screwed up and ended up short and right. 60ft. putt hit the top of the basket and stopped. took an easy three.

Hole 10: Forehand with star destroyer. average drive. go for the putt with my roc and hit the bottom of the basket. drop in three

Hole 11: Forehand with star destroyer. lands just under the bush to the left of it. hit the top of the basket on the left side. made a 5ft. putt for a three

Hole 12: Backhand with star xcal. drive sailed in just before that tall bush on the right. looked real good. turned out to be 5ft. from the basket and i dropped it in. bird

Hole 13: Forehand with champ firebird. ACE RUN. probably 5ft. too long. made a 10ft. putt for the birdy

Hole 14: Forehand with star teerex. landed just past the two bushes i usually sneak through. made a 25-30ft. putt for a birdy

Hole 15: Forehand with a champ firebird. nice and easy, just short. made 15ft putt for a birdy

Hole 16: Forehand star destroyer. headwind kicked up, but i still got accross to the sage left of the basket. 70ft. putt hits two inches too low on the basket. dropped in the three.

Hole 17; Forehand champ firebird. skipped it 20ft. from the hole and went just under the basket. some night say another ace run. dropped in a 5ft. putt for a bird

Hole 18: Forehand star destroyer. launched this drive just where i wanted it. dropped a little forehand toss in there and made a 13ft. putt for a three.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18
2, 4, 3, 3, 3, 2, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 3, 2, 3

Needless to say it was a good day. and when i putt good. its trouble for everyone else. Jake tied his best score of 58, but he has many lower scores coming soon. I am think i have shot -8 before, but this may have tied my record if not. i know my pr is posted on the forum somewhere but i couldn't find it. i do know this is a low for me at bengal this year along with two other -6 and three -5
fiya79

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: you own Reply with quote

you own that course. It is like Bengal is custom made for you. I am happy to shoot 1 or 2 down.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Bragging Rights All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: