6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Freeman Park Open (Sept 29)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject: Freeman Park Open (Sept 29) Reply with quote

I saw this flyer while I was up in I.F. today so I thought I would post it. It would be great to see Poky participate in these events after all the work the Rose family has put into it.

Freeman Park Open
September 29th, 2007

Registration from 9:30a - 9:50a
Tee off at 10:00a
2 Rounds of 18 holes with a lunch break.

Registration
Open Division...............$40
Advanced Am...............$35
Intermediate Am...........$30

Cash for the Open Division and prizes for the Am Divisions.

Contests Include: Long Drive and CTP

Sponsors: Bowen Insurance, Mike and Ruth Ann Rose
kerry

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 showed for Freeman Park Open. It snowed most of the morning and was windy all day, but everyone survived. M-Cubed (Matt, Mark and Mike) ran the table on the Int. Am. side, in that order. Kerry and Eric were 1 and 2 in advanced. Austin had us, but he had a bad run on a couple holes second round. Shawn and Brad were 1 and 2 open. The tourney paid out some nice shirts, lots of champ plastic and Matt and I got watches for Am prizes. Thanks to the Roses for another good event.

Just to brag, the "dirty roller" played well in the wind. I almost always throw a sidewinder roller on 9, and today the wind stood it up and put it out in the road for about 300' and then gently brought it back just short of the big trees along the edge of the fairway by the road. Maybe 450' total. I still took a 4 because I wimped out on the upshot.
mook

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I didn't make it. I was back and forth all night and morning on whether to go or not. I was actually walking out to my truck at 8:00 in the morning to head for the tournament while I was getting snowed on. Halfway to the truck I wimped out and said I aint playing in the snow in September.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: