6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Southern Idaho Championship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScottW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Southern Idaho Championship Reply with quote

I am curious how many of you are planning on playing in the Southern Idaho Championship (SIC) this year, and what division you are planning on signing up for? I am trying to plan on comming down for that one because I had a blast last year and I played pretty well. Once again though, I am on the fence as to which division to sign up for. I just played in the Lilac City Open in Spokane, WA, this past weekend and stunk it up. It was the most difficult (for a number of reasons) and large tourney that I have played in (~160 players at 4 courses in ~95 degree heat). I moved up to advanced after playing and winning intermediates in my last tournament. I sure played like an intermediate in this one with a tournament rating average of only 875 and a high round of only 904 Sad I am thinking I should just swallow my pride and finish out the year in intermediates though. Anyway, who's gonna play this one? I will keep checking, but will some post here when registration opens, thanks.
mook

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there, but I am always on the fence between Open and Advanced. I played in Ogden last week and could only manage 7th place in Advanced, so.....
ScottW

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Registration? Reply with quote

I know registration is not open yet, but I am curious if anyone has heard anything in regard to registration opening? Playing advanced at the SIC last year really helped my points total and was one of the only smart things I did. I still have a low enough player rating (902 after todays update) that I can still play intermediates without feeling too bad. I guess I will go with whatever division has the most players in it. Do TD's frown upon people asking to move up (even if it costs a little more) the day of a tournament?
ScottW

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not 100% for sure yet, but my wife and I are planning on coming down to play the SIC. I will be in town from the 16-21 (I think) and really want to get to Bengal to play sometime before or after the tourney. I hope to catch up with some of you. 3 weeks in a row of sanctioned tourneys Very Happy Staggering Ox Open in Missoula the 11th, SIC the weekend after, and the Inland Northwest Series Final on Aug. 26 in Spokane - C tier, B-tier, B-tier. This will be an interesting month in disc golf for me since I haven't been playing a lot recently, I did play well last night though.

BTW- if anyone wants a Champ. TeeRex-X or a Champ. gummy Rhyno holler at me soon and I can bring them down next week. Check out www.discgolfvalues.com for info. on the TeeRex-X.
mook

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would LOVE a Champion TeeRex! Is it new or used?
ScottW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Got It Reply with quote

Brandon, I did get your Champion TeeRex-X. Brand spanking new, yellow, with the Staggering Ox Open tournament stamp on it. I got myself a light blue one, they are pretty sweet. There were only a few left when I got them. Hopefully see you at Ross Park on Thurs. evening.
mook

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Scott. Yeah I will be there on Thursday! I love the Tee Rex but hate the Star Plastic so this is perfect. See ya this week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: