10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bengal Ridge Evening League Results
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8-22-07

It was a really nice night for league tonight although we had a little glitch that i just noticed when i got home. There was a score added wrong so first i'll post what happened at the course and then i will post the correct scores.

raw/ scratch (or so we thought)

1. Drew 53 $3
1. James 53 $1.50

3. Austin 54

handicap (or so we thought)

1. Drew 47.33 (5.67 handicap) $3
2. Austin 49.33 (4.67 handicap) $1.50

3. James 53

Here in lies the problem... Drew added his score wrong and his true score was a 54. So even though we did a playoff and he won we should have never had a playoff. Since i stated in an ealier post that a two stroke penalty will be given to incorrect scores this changes everything. I'm sure it was a mistake and the amount of money was small so this isn't a big deal, but here are the correct scores after everything was corrected.

raw/ scratch

1. James 53
2. Austin 54

3. Drew 56 (two stroke penalty)

handicap

1. Austin 49.33 (4.67 handicap)
2. Drew 50.33 (5.67 handicap)

3. James 53

It sucks these things happen, but i think the fact we are usually in a hurry to leave the course is the main reason for these mistakes. i suppose from now on i will have to check the scores over myself before the money is dealt out. Hopefully this won't happen again.

On a side note i hope to see more of you out next week. -james
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

League is cancelled today September 5th 2007

This is do to the rain, thunder, lightning, and the fact that no one showed up last week.

I'll be there rain or shine next week, but that is the last week i will be there to run it due to lack of turn out and me having 20 credits this semster

Thanks to everyone that actually came out this summer. It was a lot of fun. To those who didn't make it... you missed out.

-James
tkase

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:46 am    Post subject: Sept 12 League Reply with quote

James,

I was out on the 5th, but didn't see this message so I played by myself. I would have come out anyway. I'll be there this Wednesday. I am glad to coordinate the following weeks so that we can keep things going.

Troy
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today was a nice afternoon for league with a little bit of wind on some of the holes. Troy came and played but had to leave early and couldn't finish. We didn't pay because we knew Troy had to leave early and it was just Brad, Troy and I. Here are the results...

1. James 53

1. Brad 53

Thanks to everyone that made it out this summer. It's been real. It's been fun. Its been real fun.

-james
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: