5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost and Found
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wwashby

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: DX Viper Reply with quote

Hello,
I found another beat up DX disc, a viper, no name on Bengal. Can I just ask if you want me to find your disc would you mind leaving some Champion plastic, I can use it at night. Laughing
Wendell
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, nice one.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of my friends found a disc at Ross Park with a name, but no phone number and passed it on to me thinking we might be able to get ahold of the owner on the forum. So if anybody knows someone named Scott F. who lost a light weight disc at Ross Park give me a call or reply to this post, name the disc and its yours.

thanks

-James 208-220-6021
tkase

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Lost Blue Orc Reply with quote

I lost my blue Orc about a week ago at Bengal Ridge. Wendell and I were playing early morning in the dark and I threw a wild drive off of 7 and I think it went way right. I could pretty much narrow the possible location down to 10-15 acres. Anyway, it is blue and has a makeshift LED light on the underside. Don't remember if I had my name on it. The snow came down immediately following that round and hasn't melted much.

Thanks,
Troy
232-2918
fiya79

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: lnf Reply with quote

I still have james' buddy's disc at 220 filmore on my porch step. someone should pick it up. I called him a few times and did due dilligence.

lance
tkase

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Lost Yellow Orc Reply with quote

I hesitate to post this since I know many of you will just be saying "stop playing in the dark and snow!" Well, I am a bear of little brain. . . so I keep playing. I lost another Orc a few weeks ago on Bengal Ridge #6. It was a windy morning (about 5:30 AM). It was headed a bit to the right when I lost sight. There is a chance that it turned over in the wind, but it sounded like it hit to the right of the basket and possibly short. It is a yellow orc with an LED contraption on the underside.

Thanks,
Troy
232-2918
fiya79

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: lost inferno Reply with quote

I lost my white inferno in the snow in salt lake at creekside #7. Before you comment about a white disc in the snow, know this- IT IS AN INFERNO. this implies heat. I thought if I threw it hard enough the heat from re-entry would melt a landing strip, or at least a deep spot upon stopping.
Later i did the math trying to find out how much kinetic energy would have to be present to create the necesary heat. the disc would have to do somewhere in the neighborhood of 200 miles an hour. I probably only throw 150 or 175. so close.
so if you see a white inferno floating around Utah with slightly melted edges let me know.

Also I lost my ipod video, but someone gave it back. I guess that' pretty good.
tkase

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Drew's Yellow FLX Buzz Reply with quote

A freind from my neighborhood found a yellow FLX Buzz while hiking off of Terry st. He found it just up the hill from a traill off of the left side of Terry.

There were a few of us at league last year (probably June) when Drew threw his new unmarked FLX Buzz off of 15. It turned over slightly in the wind and proceeded to fly for well over a half an hour. Or at least it seemed like that long because my ribs hurt from laughing. We all looked for about 20 minutes and realized that it was probably hopless. I would like to take my GPS out and measure it, but it easily flew 1000'.

Anyway, I have it. As luck would have it, (for Drew) the person that found it decided to give a disc to one of the very few people that actually saw the throw. If anyone knows how to get a hold of him, let me know.

Troy
wwashby

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Brad Deffinger's Orc Reply with quote

I found Brad's orc at Bengal. But have been unable to contact him on the number listed on the disc and website. Anyone have contact with him?
Call me at 233-2900
Thanks
Wendell
cwolfe
Local Pro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a zune at the course, if anyone can tell me what songs are on it and describe it to me, I will give it to them. It also has to be yours, no lucky guesses.

Caleb Wolfe
fiya79

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: found Reply with quote

I have a few discs that people have returned to the club. I think brad and austin. they are in the club stash if you want them. If you want to add your found discs to the repository just bring them to league.

Personally after every reasonable effort I would just keep em.
fiya79

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Lost BUZZZ Reply with quote

I lost my white FLX buzz somewhere along the way at ross park yesterday. I am very sad. I also lost a yellow champ X-out sidewinder. both have my # in 72 pt type on them. I can't imagine where they went. x-out may be on 9, but I swear I picked it up. I never threw the FLX. crazy.

Ross was super crowded sat evening. there were at least 3 groups of 8 or more playing slowly and drinking heavily, then playing more slowly. there were also at least 6 dogs, one stealing discs. It took over an hour to play 9 holes. very frustrating.
tkase

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:09 pm    Post subject: Lost Starfire at Bengal Reply with quote

Lost my red Champion Starfire at Bengal on Saturday on 18. About half way between pad and pin slightly in the valley. Very frustrating since I lost my Crush earlier in the week and had to go buy a disc for forehand throws.
cwolfe
Local Pro

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy,

I think Drew has it. We played on saturday and Mike, Drew's brother found it by 11 tee box. I thought I would post this so that Drew can't keep it. j/k

later,

Caleb Wolfe
tkase

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:55 pm    Post subject: Lost Starfire Reply with quote

I knew that the way that I threw it had potential to roll, but I didn't even think to check over there. Too bad, I was having a good round. Anyway, I'll bet that Drew will hold my disc hostage until I give him his Buzz back.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: