9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost and Found
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fiya79

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost Lance's orange t-rex today on hole 8 at Ross Park. It's stuck up in the y tree. I tried to throw rocks at it but unfortunately I throw like a girl. In my pre-broken leg days I would have climbed the tree but that doesn't really work for me anymore. Lance is on the Salmon River so he is no help. I think a good wind might knock it out so if anyone finds it please call, 313-1643.

Thanks, Mindy
wwashby

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Found Eagle Reply with quote

I can't even remember where we found a DX beat up Eagle on Bengle Ridge, but I have it. Give me a call to describe it @ 233-2900. Troy has a couple of unmarked discs also.

Happy hucking.
Wendell W. Ashby
wwashby

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Does anyone know Solana? Reply with quote

I have her disc and have left a couple of messages for her but I have never heard back from her.
Thanks
Wendell
tkase

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Lost Valkyrie Reply with quote

Wendell lost a Valkyrie last week on 7 at Bengal. We lost sight, but it went way right. It is blue and light weight. It does have his name and # on it.
mook

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost a very special magenta Firebird at Ross Park on Saturday. If anyone sees it please call me at 406-4451
wwashby

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: I found my Valk Reply with quote

After a frustrating round I decided to look for my Valkirie, so something might be good that day. After hiking up and down, up and down, I did end up finding it! So thanks to those of you who kept an eye out for it.
Wendell
mook

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a white KC Pro Cheetah laying in the basket on hole #6 at Bengal, no name.
tkase

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Found Champion Eagle Reply with quote

Found Champion Eagle on Bengal Ridge 18. Name is "Road House," phone number is incorrect. My wife new this guy, but I can't find a current number for him.
ScottW

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, my wife and I went and played 9 holes at Ross Park yesterday. I didn't feel like putting a whole lot of effort into shooting well so I decided to throw left handed to see if I could get that honed in a little. On hole 6 I decided to throw my Pro Starfire out over the road and let it fade back to the fairway (at least that was the plan). I did throw it over the road but I held on to it just a little too long and as it was fading back I saw it was going to land in the road. At the same time a truck was coming down to leave the park and wouldn't you know that my discs had to plow right into the truck, pretty hard too, even for a lefty throw. The truck didn't stop, the driver didn't yell, and we all just kinda carried on. I went to look for the disc and it was gone. There's really not very many places for a disc to go there but it was gone. I am wondering if it didn't get wedged onto the truck somehow because the truck did have a canopy on so it couldn't have landed in the back. My wife and I looked and looked, no disc, we even continued our search down 5th Street when we left, nothing. So, if you find a baby blue Pro Starfire it will have my name and phone number on it. The only logical place it could be is somewhere in the area of hole 5's basket (if it hit the truck and rolled that way) or in the bushes on hole 6, or possibly rolling down 5th Street somewhere Laughing

I was able to get a round in with James on Sat. What a great day for a round at the Ridge. First time playing there in over a year and I shot 2 down, second best round there for me. I had some crazy drives thanks to a little swirling winds. I put my drive on 16 about 100 ft. short of hole 14's basket Shocked and my drive on 18 over the edge of hole 11, kind of in the bad-shot-grey-area of holes 11 and 8, it was sweet. Great round. It was a shame nobody else was able to join us. It still seems to me that Bengal is one of the most under-utilized courses I have ever seen, it's a real gem. It's too bad people ditch out on it to play the easier Ross Park. Ross is nice to have but it's no Bengal Ridge, one of the best courses in the state. I'm off my soapbox, hope to see you all soon.
kerry

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost a orange super roc on thursday at bengal. I turned it over on 6 and it ended up somewhere around the middle/base on 5 (I think). Anyway, if you return it, I will give you your choice from Mindy or Lance's bags...
fiya79

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: kerry's roc Reply with quote

So if I find it ????? do I choose out of mindy's bag????

and anyone choosing out of my bag would be sorely disapointed. does anyone really want a beat up inferno DT? take my putter please! at least I have a backup buzzz.

you could take a disc form mindy, if you like 140 weights or a dragon.

bottom line, if you find kerry's roc, just keep it.
kerry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found my own Roc today so I am taking Lance's Buzzz. Lance without a Buzzz is like someone playing at night only throwing rollers wearing a back brace...wait Lance is BETTER playing at night only throwing rollers wearing a back brace. Nevermind.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing Bengal Ridge with my brother and some friends yesterday close to dark and one of our friends lost his roommates disc. Somewhere on the left side of hole #18. Seeing how it wasn't even his disc we looked forever, but couldn't find it. So if anyone finds a Red Star Orc up there please get ahold of me or call the phone number on it. The name on the disc is Sam Pierson a fellow ISU polevaulter. thanks a lot -james
fiya79

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: lots of lost and found news Reply with quote

OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!

I knew I shouldn't have done it. I thought it was wrong. It was greedy. but I threw my beloved orange raging inferno DT on hole 5 at ross park . It was a beautiful turnover shot that rolled directly towards the basket. I leaned to get a view of my ace between the trees.....and..... nothing. I never saw the disc again. If you find it pelase let me know. I looked for a good while.

Next. I have that red star orc from bengal. Kerry found it, and handed it off to me.
If you want it, BRING ME THE DT!

Finally, I found a yellow/green champ valk at bengal off of 16 (really deep down in) no name, no weight, no wear. if you want it back: BRING ME THE DT!
wwashby

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Found DX Aviar Reply with quote

I pick up a aviar from under some driftwood looking stuff between 10 and 9 on Bengal Ridge. So if you want it give Lance his DT or call me.
Wendell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 2 of 15

Jump to: