5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2012 Season plans/goals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Let's Get Together
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooch

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: 2012 Season plans/goals Reply with quote

I know it is early and not everything has been announced as of yet but I was just wondering what if any tournament people are wanting to go to this year. Because I have herd that a now official old guy is wanting to go to some more tournaments this year.

Also what are your goals that you are wanting to accomplish this next season?
bemerz

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i can say right now is that we will be havng more fun this yr. but nothing is set in stone till after the spring meeting which will be announced shortly. hope you guys have your disc golf shoes ready
mooch

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok maybe I should clarify a bit more who or is anybody planning on going to any big kinda off the wall tournaments like I know last year there were a couple of us that wanted to try and go to the beaver state fling but they changed the sign up and we ended up going to riverpark instead

I'm personally going to play full throttle in salt lake this next year I have wanted to play it for the past two years but just haven't been able to but this year I am going to play it.

So I guess I'm wondering if there is any tournaments that are on peoples list of I really want to play that one but haven't yet and this year I'm going to try
SUPERMAN

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I plan on doing a few tournaments this year. I'm heading down to Vegas next month for the Gentleman's tourney. Also plan on playing the Treasure Valley Cup and Idaho State Championship. Casey and I talked about possibly doing the Zootown Open in Montana as well.

I also wanted to mention that I will be heading up to Salmon for their Ice Bowl tomorrow. Anyone else from SE Idaho heading up there?
kemmcase

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am planning on going to the gentlemans tournamen in vegas i will be leaving on 16 and coming back on the 20th i will have some car space if people are interested in going i am also going to make treausure valley cup . Idaho state championship and a idaho falls c tier i will also maybe be going to creek side zoo town open and river park open probably not going to make the tein falls b tier and

I will be defending my title if there is a sims this year cause i am the threw time champ and will make mark pay somebody to knock me off
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Let's Get Together All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: