9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Treasurer Position

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
English101

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:57 pm    Post subject: Treasurer Position Reply with quote

Most of you that know me realize that my schedule continues to get pinched tighter and tighter and I will not be able to continue functioning as the club treasurer to the same degree that I have in the past few years.

I appreciate the trust that has been placed in me in the past, and I hope that the club will carefully decide what should be done here. Either a new person needs to be carefully selected or everyone needs to understand that I will have a very reduced role this next season.

If someone else that the club members trust is willing to take on the assignment, I believe it is for the best.

I will be at club events as I am able, and will continue to store the club discs, and keep an eye on the account until then.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: