6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Innova new Blizzard champion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooch

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:46 am    Post subject: Innova new Blizzard champion Reply with quote

blizzard champion is innovas new disc technology they are trying to perfect the goal with technology is to get there new fast discs into lighter weights in champion plastic they currently have the boss, katana, wraith, and teedevil available on there factory second store http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Blizzard here is a link. From what I have seen the ape will be available come the new year and more if people like it.

I don't know how I feel about this technology I guess it will have its place and people will purchase them I just wonder if it takes off then does everybody start playing like we are at he japan open all the time. I don't know if these discs would actually give me more distance then what I am throwing right now. I expect that we will see some of these discs in peoples bags come next season I wonder if it will really make that much of a difference in there game though we will have to see.
what are you thoughts on this new idea Innova is having are you going to pick up any of these discs to try?
mook

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as the control is there, lighter weights are easier to throw farther. Although, I am uncomfortable with 150 class, I always prefer my discs to be around 162- 167 grams. I hope it works out.
mooch

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so I talked Mark into buying a few blizzard discs and when we were playing yesterday at Ross Park I ended up trying the wraith he got and yes they are easier to throw farther with less strain on your arm. But the big question is do they fly the same or have the same flight pattern the answer to that is yes the wraith flew just like my 172 weight disc did just 50 to 70 feet further. The only think that I am a bit worried about is that I don't think I could be as accurate with it if I wasn't just going for max distance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: