6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Salmon Idaho Ice Bowl 2012 Jan 7th.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kemmcase

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:40 am    Post subject: Salmon Idaho Ice Bowl 2012 Jan 7th. Reply with quote

Steve from Salmon called me tonight and wanted to let everybody know about Salmon Idaho ice bowl.

Salmon Ice Bowl
5th annual event
On the banks of the Salmon River
Scheduled for Saturday Jan. 7th 2012
2 rounds - 18 holes
Registration 7:30am - 9:00am
Players meeting 9:45am
1st round tee-off 10am
Entry fees:
Open $25
Masters $25
Amateur $20
Women $20

Fund raising mulligans $5 each / 2 limit per round
All classes will play for trophys
Small payout for Open winner
Hot lunch will be provided
Course will be open Fri. for practice / doubles
Stealhead fishing on site
Endless bonfire

For evening entertainment we have our very best local band " Phil and the Blanks " playing Sat. night - so try to plan on staying Sat. night if possible. Our charity this year is "Meals on Wheels" for the elderly. We hope to raise our most yet this year. There will be extensive snow removal on fairways and greens if needed, plus prime tee pads. The Stagecoach Inn will be offering discounted rates for those who dont want to test the elements (208-756-2919) - mention Ice Bowl when making reservations. What a way to kick off the year.
kemmcase

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody this is a great event a lot of disc golfers in salmon and montana area look foward to this event every year. It isn't just the disc that is fun it is the whole event. I went up to this event two years ago and had a blast. A lot of cool dudes discn in that part of the counrty.

I have grandparents that live up in salmon so if anybody is interested in going let me know they would love for us to crash up there. I am planning on going to this great event. so get a hold of me and maybe we can convice some of the salmon boys as well as some of the montana guys to come down to some of our events.

Thanks
"People Champ"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: