7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SHAWN YOU ARE GOIN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Trash Talking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jellyman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: SHAWN YOU ARE GOIN DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

Well it has come to this.....the Bengal championship! Unfortunately Shawn you stand no chance. I personally guarantee an Ely sweep of the intermediate and womens divisions. I have been on vacation for couple weeks and David and I went and played Bengal today. It truly was a sign of things to come. My driving wasn't great but approach and putting was right on. Really wasn't much to improve upon. I guess my drives could have gone little further but that would have only made my puts less impressive. David is my witness, I shot a near perfect round of 18 finishing 8 OVER PAR!!!!!!! That's right look out. Shawn I understand if you don't even want to show up after this news. lol!

Well I suppose I can only guatantee Mel taking the womens div. my hope after today is to just not humiliate myself, ha.

Honestly, looking forward to this event hope everyone is shooting good so the competition is epic.

GOOD LUCK!
jellyman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is actually pretty funny is that it sounds like some people actually thought I was bragging about an 8 over par score. Lol. Um.....no, but all my rounds have been about there so I am just hoping that maybe I'm getting all the bad out before Saturday.

Fingers crossed Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Trash Talking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: