6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

COUNTDOWN TO ROSS PARK SIMS (one week)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bemerz

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:17 pm    Post subject: COUNTDOWN TO ROSS PARK SIMS (one week) Reply with quote

Thats right! The Upper Ross Park S.I.M.S. tourney is only one week away. And it seems that everyone is in good spirits. Remember anyone can access tournament info at the 2011 Southeast Idaho Monthly Series icon at the top of the websites page. I want to see what everyones goal is for the tourney.

My goal is to be 7-10 under par for each 18 holes around 14 down for the event. that would be a good number for me. what about you
mook

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally, my goal is -36 after the first 18 holes, and then +14 for the following 18 holes.

Sorry I have not been more informative on the tournament. I am still vacationing in Moab. I will get a flyer ready by the event so that we can post them accross the land. Until then, can someone put up a temporary flyer somehow at least at Ross Park so that the public will know that if they want to play Ross on Saturday, they can join the tournament or they will have to fight the crowd.

Also, I need keys for the baskets and someone to place them in the original or "A" locations by Friday night. I need to see if the pavillion is reserved or not. Do you want me to print PVDGC bucks or do you have some already (club guys).

Let me know if you have any other questions! See ya Friday. I will be playing at 7:00pm. Come for doubles or skins if ya want!
kemmcase

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to win a ctp and shoot 5 down each round of 18 i am no ross park champ so i know i will probably not shoot so hot there. I just need to place top three so i can collect some points so i can work on defending my championship i know that mark will buy you something if you can knock me off this year
jellyman

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My goal is to not embarrass myself, ha. Idk, 2/3 under each 18 sounds goodish. Confused

Question for some of you though. What division should I play in? I am leaning towards stayin in intermediate. I didn't play much last year so oddly didn't improve much, lol. Mainly from those that I think are going advanced (David, Chris, rob, ect) consistently do better than I. I have shot maybe as well at Ross but not sister/Bengal. Idk, I haven't won at any level so Im thinkin just stay put for one more year. Matt then maybe you and I will finally play together at a tourney then too. Lol
English101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goal: Suck less.

@mook: I have a key you can pick up if you like. I may even be able to come out on Friday night. Will you please print out PVDGC bucks? I will make sure that we have plenty of change to work with from the cash box. Let me know if you need anything else.

@Josh: not sure I am ready for the full fury of the "Lat 64 southpaw". If we were ever both in a lead group it wouldn't be a problem...unfortunately that is dependent on the goal I listed above.
mook

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Matt. I am staying at my brothers house up by your place so if I don't see you on Friday at the course I will drop by to pick up the key afterwards. I will print out some bucks, no problem.

Also, the pavillion is reserved to someone else so we will have tournament central located in the lower parking lot next to hole 4.
kerry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please ask any random Brady that shows up if they have my disk.

Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: