6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Southeast Idaho Monthly Series
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mook

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would recommend bug spray and if you have allergies, allergy medicine for the Mink Creek Monthly this weekend.
fiya79

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: mink creek monthly Reply with quote

I talked to the mower guys today and they are booked doing roadside cleanup stuff. I think next year I will have many of the trails sprayed for weeds and that should help.

Is there anything I (or anyone else) should be doing to help? My trailer is available now, just call me to get it. mook, FYI The key for the gate also works for the ross baskets. Just relock the locks on the eyebolts so they don't get stolen/lost.

Is the course going to be up friday for practice and is there an overview map available?

I'm looking forward to playing on my home turf. I know that place a little too well and hope to not lose all of my discs.

We should play the course in the winter too. the trails are packed and off the fairways would be a punisher.
mook

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't plan on having the layout done until Saturday morning, but it will be up very early if anyone would like to play through before the tournament. I will have a course map there and the signs are very easy to follow.

If anyone is interested to play it after the event, I am willing to leave the baskets up until dusk.
fiya79

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: You totally missed it Reply with quote

Well it is official the mink creek monthly was a ton of work, for Brandon. But it was totally worth it, for me.

The course Caleb layed out showed a lot of faces. it was toally possible to get a 7 or 8 and turn around and 2 the next hole. the brush is punishing and the fairways are well defined. I think it is the next step in course design. It was a crazy combo of long and technical. I really would like to see a course up there in the next few years. After the forest service does a prescribed burn it will be even better.

If you weren't there you missed a great chance to play a fun course and provide input. Also, the scores were so-so and so even a shanker like myself could win something.
mook

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I said at the last monthly that the Blackfoot tournament date would be changed, but I had my dates wrong. The date will remain on August 25th. The Southern Idaho Championship is the weekend before.
mook

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember that the Jensen's Grove Monthly is this Saturday at the Blackfoot Disc Golf Course! We added 3 extra holes that should make the course more interesting. Should be alot of fun! Registration 9-10am. There is only two events left!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: