7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2013 Portneuf Valley Ice Bowl v. 5.11.12

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: 2013 Portneuf Valley Ice Bowl v. 5.11.12 Reply with quote

Here it is, the first announcement of the upcoming 2013 Ice Bowl at Ammon Park. January 12th, 2013. That's right, friends, we'll be moving the Ross Park baskets to Ammon Park for a fun little temp course for the day on January 12th to try something new this year.

Raising food and cash for the Idaho Food Bank. We'll be updating with more information soon, so watch this thread until we get a link at the top of the page.

I don't want to take any thunder from the upcoming SIMS finalle (which is going to be awesome), so more to come soon. Se ya'll at Bengal on Saturday.
bemerz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there and I can help with baskets. Or anything
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out the top link for the info. For those of you who are wondering, yes, Ammon Park is in Pocatello. Punch it into Mapquest if you need to find it. There's also a map with the info flyers at Ross Park and at Soccer Rockers. Hope to see you all at the tourney.
Louden

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in! You need any help setting up, Austin, you know how to reach me. See you all on the course.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some updates for ya'll. We've got a few good sponsors lined up already, and we expect a bunch more. This event is shaping up to be pretty big this year, and we should be able t raise a lot more food for the food bank than in years previous. It looks like this may even be an Ice Bowl in the snow this year, which will be a fun change than in years previous. Spread the word and lets get as many folks as we can at tis thing.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an opportunity for anyone interested to help us get set up on Friday afternoon. I'll be hijacking the baskets from Ross on Friday at 2:00pm and setting them up at Ammon Park for the night. I would love any help I can get. I should be able to snag a trailer with my truck which may be able to get four or five, but I could use another truck or two if anyone wants to come help. Thanks
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone is able, it sounds like we'll have a large number of newbies at this event who may need to borrow discs. Please try to bring any extras you've got lying around to loan out, if you can. Thanks all.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pack your long johns tomorrow. It's going to be FRIGID out there. But we're gonna play anyway.

Also, there are going to be lots of sledders out there, and we thought, if you can't beat em, join em. Bring your sleds and tubes as one hole will be throwing from on top of the hill down to the bottom, right by a sled hill. Hint, hint.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: