7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Upper Ross Night S.i.m.s. (event #7)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bemerz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Upper Ross Night S.i.m.s. (event #7) Reply with quote

Its time PVDGC and fellow discrs for the Southeast Idaho monthly Series again. Come 1 come all to the night disc golf tournament at Upper Ross Park on Saturday October 27th. Registration will begin at 6pm at the pavilion at Upper Ross Park . We will be giving out rapid dry t shirts with every entry also sweet new disc lights. Thanks to all the sponsors we have alot extra goodies and cash. Pre register on disc golf scene we also have a post on facebook with all the info. Dont miss this one see ya there
mook

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can pre-register for this event at

http://www.discgolfscene.com/tournaments/Ross_Park_Night_Monthly_2012
mook

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have any time on Saturday, October 27th, I need help putting up all the Halloween stuff for the night monthly. I will be there very early and very late. It will be a relief to not be running the event but I am usually going non stop from 6:00am to 3:00am the next day. Even 30 minutes of your time is 30 minutes of my time saved. Please show up anytime and find me and I will give you a task.
bemerz

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will be doing leagues at Upper Ross Park tonight at 6 o'clock. It will be dark so bring your glow discs. I will also be selling lights. should be good practice for this weekends tournament. Dont forget that registration starts at 6 p.m. on Saturday for the tournament. See ya there
bemerz

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to all our sponsors on this event you really made this tourney great. Also thanks to all disc golfers for coming out what a fun one. I will try to get S.I.M.S. points up ASAP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: