6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Soda Springs Fling 4.1.5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:33 am    Post subject: Soda Springs Fling 4.1.5 Reply with quote

The soda springs fling link at the top of the page is functional with updated details. Registration is up at [url]pdgasignup.com[/url]. This is gonna be a good year. Gateway is sponsoring us and stamping us some new discs for the player's packs.

I realize this is two months away, but you may want to check this out and get to thinking about this one.

One goal this year is to finish up earlier and get us all back home sooner. Keep an eye on this thread as I get updates to add.
mooch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if I am understanding the stuff about the tournament right is that we have to be out there Friday night to find out when our tee time and for a players meeting. Is there anyway to make it so we can do it without making everybody have to drive out there Friday night?
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you register, provide an accurate email address and I'll send out tee times that are set up Saturday, June 16th.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you register, provide an accurate email address and I'll send out tee times that are set up Saturday, June 16th.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am hoping that starting with staggered tee times may help the first round flow a little faster this year. The reason we are doing a Friday night check-in is because the tee times are starting up around 8:00 am, and having everyone drive in to be there for a player's meeting at 7:30am will be a bit tough.

There will be someone at a registration table on Saturday morning amidst the tee times for any late comers.

If it all works out, we should have everyone back on the road by 5:30 pm. That's the plan anyway
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had some questions leading up to this event and wanted to clarify a few things in swift fashion.

1 - Friday night player's meeting is not mandatory. I will be accepting registrations up to 8:30am on Saturday, after which there will be a brief pre-flight meeting before tee-off. Please let me know if you are planning on coming in Saturday morning and I'll plan accordingly.

2 - Player's packs are available for ams first. If enough are left, we'll let the open folks decide if they want them

3 - THIS ONE IS IMPORTANT. Online registration will close before the event, even if the event is not full. If you try to register and the online service says registration is closed, email me and I can get you signed up with no problem.

This is goign to be a good event this year, so try to get out there. The course is in great shape and the City of Soda is workign hard to keep it that way. See ya all.
mooch

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Austin could you give me a call when you get a chance I misplaced your number mine is 2204222 if you don't have it Thanks
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair warning, online registration ill close Monday evening. IT WILL NOT BE FULL, just closed, so email me and let me know if you're coming and we can settle up when you get to Soda.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just played the course. Looks beautiful out there. Bugs weren't very bad at all. Parks and Rec has been keepign the weeds knocked down pretty well.

The course is much nicer in June before it gets too crispy like it does in July. However, you should probably leave your green discs at home, unless you want to donate them to Art Kelly Park's rough.
mooch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's planning on making it to this tournament? Played the course a few weeks ago and it looked good and the bugs were surprisingly not to bad.

I'm looking forward to playing the course I enjoy playing this tournament because of the challenge the course gives me each year.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool news! Bannock Storage and RV Parking has pitched money to buy lunch for all entrants at the Fling. Gonna get burgers and drinks and the fixins. Thanks Bannock Storage and RV!
kemmcase

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you austin for putting on this fun tournament. This was a great day of disc. Soda will make boys become men.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: