7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can you beat me at Bengal?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Let's Get Together
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Can you beat me at Bengal? Reply with quote

I've got $5 that says no one can beat me at Bengal. Think I'm wrong? Come prove it tomorrow morning at 9:00am.

Bengal Ridge, 18 holes. Can't pass up this weather in March.
mooch

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm planning on being there to donate $5 dollars to the Austin plays Bengal better than me in the wind fund.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooch and Kyle and I will be meeting at 8:00 to start. If anyone wants to join us after that, you can probably catch us at the turn.
jellyman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could easily beat you at Bengal. Their are a lot of rocks and places with loose footing. One solid push turns into a badly twisted ankle and then in in business. Lol.

David and will be gettin there around 9:3-10:00.
kemmcase

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am very suprise that there was no virus on this challenge i thought he would be there to take your money.

I do have good news for him the champ has a hurt finger so he might be able to win the next monthly
willyum96

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mr virus doesnt like bengal!...I play someone out there...im not amazing...shot neg 5 there a few weeks ago and that my best ever score on the course
mooch

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that from the A-tees? and counting everything as par 3?

Also saying your best in the area is pretty much saying you can beat anybody at Bengal since it is the oldest and hardest course in the area. If you don't want to count Bengal then you need to say I will play anybody at Ross Park to be called Ross Park Champ (RPC)
willyum96

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats A tees counting everything as par 3...and thats not even close to the best in the area...im just saying ill play people there cus most the people i play ith dont like the course...Chad Nordquist is 100% the best in the area on the course...I'd bet money on him beating anyone out there!
mooch

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um five down is a great score there the best in tournament I do believe is seven down the best I have ever herd of was nine by James L.

So basically what I am saying you shouldn't be saying you don't play very well there I would say you play pretty well there if your able to get five down and when you have bad rounds keep your score under par you will be beating most of the people including me at Bengal. I have herd of Chad but don't remember ever meeting him hope to see him out at a couple tournaments or leagues this year.
English101

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have only played with Chad a couple of times, but he seemed to be a great guy. Every once and a while he will join up with groups out there. If I'm not mistaken, I think he helped design/build the course and lives right there in one of the homes that border on it.
willyum96

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah chad is a great guy...he got really going at disc golf, taught me everything i know. He and his dad were building a course out there and the school asked them to help and he keeps up most of the maintanance...you rarely see him in a tourney but if i can get him out more i hope to change that...he also taught me not to play for birds on the course...play for the safe pars and make a bird every once in a while doing so...best advice i have ever gotten for that course! Im also confidant that DJ and pat may be able to out play me there but i like longer courses like that as opposed to short courses like ross.
bemerz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tied the course record and beat chad there so I'm not sure if he is the best. Once again big words. Right now pat has #1and no one can get him to come out of his box
willyum96

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know...i called him up today to see if he wanted to hand it over Smile but he is in twin...imma miss league tomorrow but ill be at ross on wed!
kemmcase

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CALL OUT TO ALL PVDGC MEMBERS

I HAVE THE #3 BAG TAG ANY CHALLENGERS ARE WELCOME TO COME AND GET IT FROM ME.

THis is how the champ represents i am afraid of no mortal man so any course any time.

Don't know much about CHAD but if I remember right i won the bengal tournament last year that won me the the SIMS champinoship. so as it stands IF YOU WANT TO BE THE CHAMP YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE CHAMP.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Let's Get Together All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: