7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Club Officer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kemmcase

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:14 am    Post subject: Club Officer Reply with quote

AS of FEb. 23 I would like to put my name in for President for the club. The bad thing is i had prior obligations so i won't make it to the Club meeting on Saturday. I have been a club member for the past 3 years.

As president i would like to promote the club more to the city of Pocatello.

I believe that to have a good club there is always a drive for new members. We have lacked this in the last few years. To get new players to the club i believe that a Monthly series would be a great way for people who want to start playing more competitively.

As President i will promise you that we will have atleast a 4 monthly events in the southeast idaho area that will be a great way to get more players to take the step from a rec. player to more of a competitive.
THese events are great way for the club to make money so we can work on local courses in the Pocatello area.

I think the club can only grow but we need to focus on a couple of task and stick with them instead of trying to do a lot of task and not putting full effort into them.

I wish I could be at the meeting but i can't so i wanted to post my ideas of where i think the club needs to go. But if i am elected this is a club so it isn't just what i think it is what the club wants and i will follow through with what the group as a whole wants

Thank you
Casey Kemmerer
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've spoken with Casey about this one a few times, and he is geniunely wanting to help get this stuff done. I think he'd be great as President of the club.

I say yea on Casey K.

(That's right, it rhymes. Deal with it.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: