7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost and Found
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Louden

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys. Lost my green proto star destroyer on Bengal Rifge hole 1g to the rig and possibly a little deep. Cash money reward as it is my favorite disc. Thanks guys!
Louden

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoops. That was supposed to read hole 16 to the right. Stupid phone keyboard doesn't work half the time...
polarbear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost a green surge ss. I think it is a surge ss. Noah gave it to me and I really like it. I think I lost it on bangle, but not sure where because we were just throwing some discs at random holes and I am not even sure when I threw it. but my best guess is some where on hole #1. If you find it I would really like it back thanks
ThievingMagpie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a sweet champ firebird at Sister City yesterday. Called the number, no one there plays disc golf. Name's something like Burtosky?
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother Paul lost a greenish colored Ace Race Focus at Sister City on Hole 7. He was sure it was going to be right out in the open, but it was gone. There was a group in front of him and he thinks they may have stolen it. It is one of his ACE discs so it has a bunch of writing on the bottom. If you find it please get ahold of me.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scratch that post above. The Ace Race Focus he lost was Blue. It was on hole 7 at Sister City. I just gave him that disc hours before. If you know of its whereabouts please let me know. He is bummed out.

Also Kerry Hong i have your red star teerex. Someone in Boise passed it on to me. I will get it to you or Lance soon.
kerry

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, James. I haven't had a red teerex for years. somebody must have pulled it oout of the water.
cowan521

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well oddly enough pretty much the same thing that happened to paul litchfield happened to me. Me and 2 friends of mine were playing were throwing hole 7 at sister and i ripped my putter so it looked like a good throw but we couldnt find it our only conclusion is that we might have thrown on the couple of guys ahead of us we thought they were gone but i think they lost a disc themselves but we could not find my clear evolution warlock the color does not help but im pretty sure this disc was taken off the fairway so let me know if you see it. thanks for now will prob be switching back to the jk.
ThievingMagpie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found at hole 7 Sister City: Discraft Flick. Called the number, the guy said he sold it on e-bay 2 months ago. Describe it and it's yours.

Lost at hole 7 Sister City: White old Champion Edition 165g Firebird. I really loved this disc. I looked for 20 minutes and could not find it. Should've been easy to find. Forehand, went over the 2nd grouping of trees. Thought it would've been in the clear about 100 feet North of the basket. Disapeared. I didn't see anyone else playing the course so I'm pretty sure it didn't "walk off."
English101

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good money says the disc belongs to David Louden.
Louden

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Matt, all my Flicks have been accounted for. I took stock just a moment ago to be sure. Might want to check with Collin and Rob. They both throw Flicks pretty avidly. But just in case case you CAN'T find the rightful owner, "Dibs!"
asicguy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mr.Wolfe I found a nice little champion tie-die firebird,I tried calling ya.I will get it to ya somehow,I will be at the driggs tourny 31st of july and Walcott tourny for sure.Let me know if you are going to be at either one of those or if someone you know is going to be.
cwolfe
Local Pro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be at the walcott tourny, so I will plan on getting it from you then. Thanks a bunch.

Caleb Wolfe
Noah

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found: a Champ ORC on #2 at Bengal ridge with no name or number. ID the color and weight and it's yours.

Lost: Champ XCAL. On hole #8 at Ross. Max weight, no name but very unique colors of green and blue.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother Paul lost/ left a Champ Destroyer on the back 9 at sister city. He said he went back for it the next morning and it was gone. It's one of his Ace discs and should have his info on it. Please return it if you have it or know who has it. Thanks -James
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: