7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lilac City Open

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bobperrewe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Lilac City Open Reply with quote

Hi Idaho Disc Golfers Smile , hope your game is improving with every round you play.

I know that Spokane is a long way from your area but I want to invite you to come play the Lilac City Open this year.

You can download the flyer/entry form at http://www.sdga.us/sdga/index.php?id=24&VINEPRESS=b2d504b77e092241129fc600111cfff9

You can also pre-register online at http://www.titleDISC.com

All players will play three rounds on three different courses with a Final 9 for all Pros and Advanced Men.

Fly free and straight to the pin, Wobbly Bob
ScottW

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta side with "Wobbly" Bob on this one. This tournament is going to be huge. Bob and all of the Spokane Disc Golf Association (SDGA) guys run some sweet tournaments. I am already signed up for this one and I think it will be HUGE. If I remember right the first day (Sat.) will be a round of 21 at Downriver DGC, a break for lunch, then 18 more at Highbridge Park DGC. The second day (Sun.) will be at Four Mound Disc Golf Reserve (a sweet private course), though I am not sure which course will be played. I hope it is the Red ("Cape Fear") Course Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I got introduced to that a couple weeks ago and it is SWEET. I believe there will also be a final 9 on Sun. as well, but I don't know which divisions will partake in that. Spokane is an EASY (all freeway) 8 hour drive from Pocatello and it will be well worth it.

Here's the link to the results from last years Lilac City Open. Dave Feldberg decided to stop by and clean up on this one, could draw more big names to (myself excluded Wink Laughing )
http://www.pdga.com/tournament/tournament_results.php?TournID=5812#Open
The guy that took second last year (Dario) is a Spokane guy (though I don't think he lives there anymore), and third place was Christian Dietrich who I play with in Missoula. If anyone down there is interested in playing this one I may be able to help with finding a place to stay.

There were a bunch of Missoula guys that played last year and there will be even more this year. Get in on this one to check out the best courses in Spokane and give yourself time to check out the North Idaho disc golf scene too.

Here's the link of registered players (so far):
http://www.pdga.com/tournament/tournament_results.php?TournID=6523
bobperrewe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Scott for the great review. Cool

Actually we play 18 at Downriver and 18 at High Bridge on Saturday. Smile Then it's out to Four Mound on Sunday for 18 and a Final 9. Very Happy

The players will be separated into two pools.

The A Pool will consist of all Pro Divisions & the Adv. Men's Division. They will play Downriver in the morning and High Bridge in the afternoon. At Four Mound they will be playing the 7212 foot Cape Fear Course and those in the cash will play a Final 9 that is yet to be decided.

All other divisions will be in the B Pool and will play High Bridge in the Morning and Downriver in the afternoon. They will play the shorter 5553 foot Hawk Course at Four Mound and there will not be a final 9 for those divisions.

The Awards Ceremony will be held at Stadium Pizza following the Final 9.

All out-of-town players will be mailed a players handbook with maps, pool assignments and other pertinent information.

At this time the SDGA and it's sponsors are adding $500 to the Pro payout.

Register early for this one so you don't get left out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: