7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bengal tourney

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowan521

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 5:08 am    Post subject: Bengal tourney Reply with quote

hey i just wanna give special thanks to mooch brad caleb and matt for their time and efforts for the tournament. i did not hear one person complain about any of the methods good job guys. o and everyone who hadnt played the course oved it so thats a plus hopefully it will grow in years to come i was definitely happy with the turnout thanks to all you who showed up and supported. and thanks also to our sponsors and even those who chucked in a couple of discs. looking forward to this one in the future guys!
fiya79

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2nd. Despite not so great weather the tourney ran pretty smoothly, the course was in good shape and everyone had fun.

I even had fun putting on a clinic in how not to putt.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd. Great job getting stuff put together in the end. Mooch, Brad, Caleb, Matt, ya'll rock.
staatsy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4th'd. Awesome tourney. Out of towners and first-timers seemed to like the course (the ones I played with/talked to, at least). I made it my personal mission to prove the "drive for show, put for dough" saying. Time to get a practice basket.

Eric
uncle derek

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for a great event gentlemen.
Now, having said that, I know running quality events are a lot of work but you folks seem to have the manpower, experience, and you definitly have good courses in the area to run 2-4 events a year that would draw players from the region. They wouldn't necessarily have to be PDGA events (but that would be nice), they don't have to be two day events, but you could attract players by highlighting the courses you have. Maybe something along the line of the SIM events but just a notch higher. I know it's hard to fit scheduling too but I encourage you to give it some thought over the winter and hopefully we could have a season full of good events across the entire portion of southern Idaho.
Again, nice job and I look forward to playing (better) again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: