5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Treasure Valley Cup
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Let's Get Together
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onepaw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mook and Casey-I want to leave Poke by 11 so we have plenty of time to play the course Friday night. We can meet up at Winco parking lot and leave from there.

Lance-sorry to hear about the hand but for some reason the things you do just dont surprise me. I do hope it heals fast and well
mooch

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Austin I just checking to make sure it is cool that I get a ride with you I am not going to be able to get off early on friday and are you going to have a open spot since mook is not riding with you anymore? if so sam would like it if possiable thanks mooch
kemmcase

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just signed up to be a pdga member last night. How should i show that i am a member at this tournament to get the disount? Print of the reciept or wht
discgolf101

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a little behind on all these posts, but in regards to the registration, there really is no pre-registration other than this weekend if you show up for the work party. I wouldn't worry about getting in...last year's pool was 78, so that left room for an additional 12 spots. He's (Steve Loyd) added two holes this year, opening it up to 100 spots available. I'd love to see a full tournament, but I wouldn't put my money on it.

As for the PDGA thing, all you really need is to give him your number. There's really not a stringent process of figuring out who is current and who is not.
kerry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comments on Lance's nail in the hand:

1. An April Fools joke should involve something atypical or surprising. Lance putting a nail through his hand sounds like business as usual. It is much more believable than, "I was buried in an avalanche," or "one of my employees cut my leg with a chainsaw," or the whopper, "I fell 30 feet down a cliff and landed on top of my wife."

2. Nails through the hand jokes are disrespectful to the Christian disc golf community, especially around Easter...
fiya79

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry speaks the truth. I should have been more original than that. Far to believable. I just thought since I did have a close call with one it would be funny.

Still don't have me driving schedule down. I may end up catching a ride if this joker doesn't sell me his boat.

On another note to everyone: I bought a nuke and another katana. With these weapons I will destroy you old school AND at the atomic level.
cowan521

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey lance do you know your schedule yet. i am able to go down friday but mark has a full cab so if your heading down friday i would like to jump in with you it sounds like everyone has a full cab. as it stands now i am still with you austin i would just like to get down there earlier and try the course i still have yet to play. so lance if you are driving down friday count me in. let me know. thanks
fiya79

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No word from my guy yet.
I am going Friday either way, early enough to play a round.

You are welcome to ride with me. I'll be bringing my bro back with some stuff, just FYI. Also, road trips give me terrible, toxic, nauseating, completley intolerable gas. Looking forward to sharing that witha new person.

I'm planning on crashing with kerry if you want in on that sweet deal. Also, I have 2 half hour slots left for my services from 2:30am-3:00 and 5:00am-5:30. Appoitments after 4am are discounted 10% for reasons I'm not at liberty to post here.

Anyone else can catch a ride too.
cowan521

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome i will search for my 2 person sleeping bag. it will be really crowded in that room it sounds like but lets do it!
cowan521

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the more the merrier i guess. and definitely pencil me in for 5 o clock and gas i dont have a problem with ha ha
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

change of plans. i'll be heading up alone on friday at around 11am so if someone wants to ride with me... i have space, but i can't offer a place to stay and i won't head back to poky until sunday. But if you want a ride up, i can give you one and i want to play the course friday. i probably won't play doubles though
cwolfe
Local Pro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry, I would like to purchase some floor space, and I call the opposite side of the room as Lance just in case his gas is still an issue.

Thanks,

Caleb Wolfe
cowan521

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that makes 6 of us going down and staying in a hotel. would it be smarter to split another room 3 way rather then squeeze into one room as much as i like all you guys i honestly dont wanna have to spoon with anyone. Twisted Evil
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so as of 8:40am on Monday morning, Mooch and I will be headed up to Eagle Saturday morning at 5am. Still have two open seats for anyone else interested in heading to this event.
mook

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob Davies wanted me to let everyone know that he has a loft above his shack about 25 miles from the course. If anyone wants to bring cots and mattresses they can sleep there for free. Let me know and I will give you his contact info.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Let's Get Together All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: