5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost and Found
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cwolfe
Local Pro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Lost and Found Reply with quote

This is to post information about discs that you have lost and discs that you have found.

I lost a red glide at ross park about 2 months ago. It was 172g.

Today 3/20/07 I lost a light blue star orc. I think it was 172g as well.

Neither had my name on it, so I probably don't deserve to get it back.

The glide was left in the open on hole 3 and the blue orc was thrown hyzer route on hole 10. I looked for this disc for almost an hour and could not find it.

Caleb Wolfe
fiya79

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:06 pm    Post subject: more lost Reply with quote

I lost a beat in white JK aviar-x on 6 at bengal 2 days ago. had a name and number. threw a straight drive with it and the wind turned it over and carried it towards #5 tee. I really miss my putter. If you have any mercy you will return the only disc I ever loved. why do you punish me this way?? NOOOOOO!!

Kerry lost a star SL at ross on 9 yesterday. threw a frustration roller towards the road and never picked it up. at least his dirty roller shot isn't working now.
wwashby

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: I threw the same drive off of five in the wind Reply with quote

Troy and I play in the morning and it tends to be dark. So I never did see where my red champion Starfire went off of hole #6 at Bengal Ridge. I the last place I saw the LED light was headed toward the tee of #5. It could be on the nearside, farside, or the next gully by the #5 tee.
Very Happy Hope you run across it for me.
Thanks
fiya79

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: found Reply with quote

caleb,

A few month ago kerry found a newer red z glide at ross. I'm betting it is yours. He gave it to me tonight to get back to you. he was throwing it pretty well, it will be missed.
lance
cwolfe
Local Pro

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet, it will be much appreciated. Tell Kerry thank you for me, if I see him I will be sure to thank him. That will save me 10 bucks.

Caleb Wolfe
agunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad week for me at Bengal. On hole 12, I turned over my Buzzz into the ravine on the right, the "danger zone" for hole 16. It is yellow, with brownish stripes. It weighs 179, and I think it has my phone #, just really faded. Also, on hole 18, I threw a nearly brand new DX Wraith, orange and 168. It turned over, but I couldn't see how far it stayed turned over. I think it might have ended up by hole 11, but I'm not sure.
agunter

Bad week for me at Bengal. On hole 12, I turned over my Buzzz into the ravine on the right, the "danger zone" for hole 16. It is yellow, with brownish stripes. It weighs 179, and I think it has my phone #, just really faded. Also, on hole 18, I threw a nearly brand new DX Wraith, orange and 168. It turned over, but I couldn't see how far it stayed turned over. I think it might have ended up by hole 11, but I'm not sure.
agunter

sorry for the double post
agunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone returned the DX Wraith, and although his name escapes me at the moment, thanks to him. I really do appreciate it when people return my disc.
tkase

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:27 pm    Post subject: Found TeeBird on Bengal Ridge Reply with quote

Found TeeBird on 3 at Bengal Ridge. No name. Call with color and the unique feature and I'll get it back. I really love throwing this disc and will shed a tear if it is claimed.
wwashby

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Sunglasses from last summer Reply with quote

This post reminded me of some sunglasses that I found at Ross park between hole 6 and 7. I put them in the lost and found part of the newspaper, and told the parks and recreation department but never heard anything (except one old lady). If you would like to call me to describe them I would be happy to give them back.

Wendell
fiya79

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:17 pm    Post subject: lost putt Reply with quote

I lost my putt a few weeks ago. I can't seem to find my rhythm either. if anyone has some extra I would be grateful for it.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found a disc on 15 at bengal ridge yesterday. the name is Mason Wadsworth. i called the number about six times and left two messages with my number. i'm not going to call anymore so if anyone knows this guy or he sees this post call me 208-220-6021.

i don't want to keep this disc!
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind they called me back its a seven year old from boise with family in town. they're going to come grab it
bwilliam

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Ross Park - Green Champion Firebird Reply with quote

I lost one of my favorite discs at Ross a couple of weeks ago. It is a green Champion Firebird. I must have just dropped it somewhere.

I did get a call back from it, but my wife took the message and then lost the number. Thanks for whoever tried to return it.

If you have the disc, call me at 760-7440.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 1 of 15

Jump to: