5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

St Patricks classic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooch

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:42 pm    Post subject: St Patricks classic Reply with quote

James is playing in the St partricks classic this weekend looked at the unoffical results this morning and he is currently tied at 31 out of 56 his score is -5 his first round is scored at a 959 and his second round is a 1004 (unoffical rated rounds) his next round starts at 11:50
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is rough break down of my weekend...

Round 1 (22 holes): Played with Avery Jenkins, Jason Herm, Ray Johnson, Josh Sappenfield. I played a lot better than my score reflected, with 6 birds, 1 five, and 4 fours. I was not very pleased to be even, but had a fun round.

Round 2 (22 holes): This round got a little breezy, but i felt good and played well. I killed the other people on my card, and also shot better than Avery Jenkins (world champ) and Ulibarri. Shot -5 which was a 1004 rated round.

Round 3 (18 holes): Played another solid round at -5 (with less holes) and it was rated 1018. I got 23rd out of 56 and missed the cash ($112) by 1 stroke. That round i shot better than Nate Doss (2 time world champ), Shea Lendick (rookie of the year candidate), Shasta Criss, and Steve Rico.

Overall: I thought it was cool I beat Carry Trotter and Greg Barsby

I had a great time this weekend and feel like there are a lot more 1000+ rounds coming in the future
kerry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, James. Make sure you give a PVDGC shout out when you get paid at the next A-tier.

Also, be sure to thank your sponsor Mike Honcho for the super cool Roc Army patch on you bag.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will Kerry. They love the Roc Army patch, especially the Nor Cal guys. They know Roc's are where its at. Ray Johnson carries 5 in his bag
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: