7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Outer Limits Halloween Haunt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mook

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If all else fails, I will see you at church on Sunday! Hopefully at the tournament too!
mook

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight, Ross Park, 9:30. I will have Black Jax and we will play
mook

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are down to crunch time! We are over half full on registration. Wednesday night is the last day online pre-registration is open. This tournament will fill so if you are not planning on pre-registering, I would be there to sign up early.

We have doubles scheduled the day before at 7:30. 18 holes $5 if anyone wants to come get a warm-up. You can also pre-register there.

Second, anyone who wants to put an AeroPOD on a DX disc will need to tape it on or glue it on (hot glue is the only that works). The plastic is too thick and the screws do not thread because of it. I will have transparent duct tape at the tournament if you have DX or don't want to screw an AeroPOD permanently onto your disc.

There are still a bunch of extra discs and AeroPODs for sale.

Other items of business:

Matt, will the club have its inventory at the tournament? If so, do you have any larger items I can buy like disc golf bags or baskets?

James and Mooch. I will figure out what I need you to do at the tournament and shoot you an e-mail.

Lance, I made it home! Also, I have you bringing a permit, PA system, 2 portable baskets (hopefully both Innova, if not let me know, I don't want the Grace Lutheran ones), firewood, and extension cord. I also need a basket key before Saturday at 6am. Anything I missed?

If anyone has any lighting we can use for tournament central that would be great. We are always in need of more light there.
English101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can certainly have the club inventory there if you would like it to be. As far as bigger stuff, we honestly don't have a lot right now.

We have an innova competition bag, a discraft tournament bag, a fade crunch box, and a fade lite bag. We also have a couple of flex fit innova hats and a couple of beanies. I sold the skill shot catcher a few weeks ago, and sold 3 bags in the last couple of months. Not a bad selection of plastic though.

Let me know what you would like me to do, or how I can help out.
mook

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like the club inventory there. There is a 99.99999% chance I will need extra prizes. Bags especially.

As for the rest:

I still need these sponsorships picked up.

Play N Trade
Barry's Ski And Sports
Rob's Ride On Bikes
English101

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped by Barry's, they gave me a 40$ Discraft Tourney bag (Black and Teal two-tone colored) and a 25$ 3 pack of discraft discs. (the one with an xl, buzz, and soft apx)

The manager wasn't there when I went to play and trade, they gave me 10 $5.00 off of a 10$ purchase cards and said if I wanted to come back when the manager was there he might have wanted to send something else. I will stop by again in a day or two.

I am not sure if that is what you had in mind, but that is what they gave me?
mook

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weak by Play N Trade. Don't worry about them anymore. I will go in on Friday.

Thanks for picking that up for me Matt.
mook

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Online pre-registration ends tonight at 10pm. You can also pre-register with me at doubles on Friday night at 7:30. Otherwise, I would get there early on Saturday.
mook

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be annoying and keep this post current. We closed pre-registration. It was the most successful year ever with 38 pre-registrants. There are only 22 spots left! Again, you can register with me at doubles on Friday night at 7:30 or anytime up to 5:30 on Saturday. I will be at the course all day and would be willing to accept registrations anytime.
mook

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

19 spots left...
mook

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt, James, and Brad, I would really like to have the sponsorships you picked up for me by tomorrow. I would gladly stop by your home, your mistress's home, your work if that would be easy for you. Or you can bring them by to doubles tomorrow night. Give me a call 208-339-6852.

Thanks
mook

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubles tonight 7:30pm. $5
Be there or be square (and square discs don't fly as well)
mook

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15 spots left...
novosel14

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was good to see the Prez out there tonight... Way to rep the club!
mook

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for a great night everyone. Looks like we just missed having a beautiful day by 6 hours. I am sorry it took so long to get out of there. Its alway a struggle which is why I wanted pre-registration only so that I could have prizes done already.

Anyway, everything else went very well. I really appreciate everyone who helped out. It was da bomb! Especially to Wendell for coming back and taking the bull by the horns with cleanup. I found very very little to cleanup this morning.

Next year this event will be in Logan. We are reserving the Cache County Fairgrounds which has tons of aspects that will be great for this tournament. I hope that those who can will make the journey.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: