7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Southern Idaho Campionships 2009 (Lake Walcott)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mooch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Southern Idaho Campionships 2009 (Lake Walcott) Reply with quote

I was on the Gem State disc golfers website today and noticed that registration is already open for the southern Idaho Championships. It is saying that every participant gets a player pack worth $85 dollars and that the amateur divisions are playing for a trophy only because of the players pack which is cool cause just for showing up you win!

Here is the link http://discgolf.vpop.net/schedule/events/SIC/2009_SIC.php

They say its going to fill up fast.
mooch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that Mook and myself have preregistered anybody else going? Its looking like there are a few more people registering as we get closer to the tournament.

Also on the car pooling note who all is going down? I am willing to pay for gas cause that is just about the only way I will get there.
mook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be heading over there about noon on Friday. There is doubles that night or we can get some folks together and play skins. I will have 4 extra seats in my truck. If you would help pay for gas, it would be worth the extra 20 minutes for me to go through Pocatello.

Let me know. Also, I have campsite 31 reserved. It is a large campsite with a covered table and a huge firepit. If anyone wants to get together Friday or Saturday night and BBQ, play poker, or sing cowboy songs around the fire, its all game.
mooch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the looks of it I can be off at noon so If I can get a ride with you Mook and is it cool if I stay at you campsite? or do I need to get my own not sure first time at this event?
mook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that sounds good. You can stay at our campsite. I have a 10' x 15' tent if you want to stay in it, but I do have 3 wild kids as well so you might want to bring your own. I called Walcott and they said we can have 2 tents per campsite for no additional charge.
asicguy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there campsite TBD!Hopefully we will wont be to loud!Mook i want in on some of that poker game!
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay i made up my mind and pre-registered for this tourny.

Eric if you're still going to do that Ace Race maybe we could announce it at the tournament. I don't know if i didn't hear it or if it wasn't announced yesterday, but i thought it would be a good idea. So if you're doing it... get the details posted on the forum so i can relay them at the tourny.
staatsy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, James. Mook is going to help me get a link at the top of the page (similar to the Halloween Haunt) in the next few days. Pre-registration will close on the 25th, though. As soon as the link is up there, I'll post something in the forum, too.

Good luck this weekend!

Eric
mook

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooch! Hey I tried to e-mail you. No reply back. I can't leave until 11:30 on Friday so I won't get to Poky until 1:00. E-mail me at mymookmail@yahoo.com so we can sew up details on the pickup and other stuff...or just freaking check your e-mail!
mooch

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I replyed to your email a few moments ago.
mooch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just would like to Thank Mook once again for a ride to the tournament and to Caleb for letting me crash in his tent and Mark for the ride home, and of course James for keeping things entertaining.

It was a awesome time wish more of the club members could have been there it was fun the wind on the second day didn't fair well for me but all well cant win them all. looking forward to this tournament next year.
mook

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you left your camping chair. I will feed it well until I see you next.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: