6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ross Park Scores

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Courses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cwolfe
Local Pro

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Ross Park Scores Reply with quote

I thought a would start a sort of score card thing so we can see how the local disc golfers are shooting.

My best ever is 6 down for nine holes.

My worst ever is 2 up for nine holes.

My average I would say is 3-4 down, however this morning I only shot 2 down.

I just realized that this should probably go in the results page, but i don't know how to move it, so if you want to reply here you can or in the results topic is fine too.
jjemmett

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best Score was 2 down
Worst Score was 6 up
Average was 2 up
cwolfe
Local Pro

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:15 pm    Post subject: Ross Park 8-15 Reply with quote

Today I played and shot 6 down for 18 holes, then I played a practice round of 9 holes. On hole 4 I through two rocs and then I through my wraith just for fun and ACED!!!! To bad nobody was there to see it. If anyone wants to play in the mornings at around 7:30, let me know.

317-7117

Caleb Wolfe
bwilliam

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:05 pm    Post subject: Ross Park is awesome Reply with quote

I am new to this course. I played last week for skins and didn't do too hot. I didn't really keep track of the overall score. I played again just yesterday and had a great time. I ended up with bogeys on 4 and 8 and birdies on 5 and 6. I look forward to having some more fun on this course in the future.
fiya79

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:45 pm    Post subject: league scores Reply with quote

I thought my handicap would be even 27 but after actually keeping track it is really 29. my best is 23 and worst is at least 35.

For Friday noon league anyone under par has won money 90% of the time. average handicapp is probably plus 5-6.

best handicap with at least 3 rounds is 2, i think.

hole 4 plays easiest and 9 plays hardest with 8 coming in a close second and 3 contending. Kerry has spreadsheets if anyone is nerdy enough to get more precise.

Lance
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Courses All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: