6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boss
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mook

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I checked ebay. Mine is not the same stamp. Its the other USDGC Boss that is currently at $31.00. It might get to $60 or $70 by the end. I will hold on to it just in case and buy another one from the club. Thanks for the heads up.
mook

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad to report that many of my top drives came courtesy of the Boss today. That thing is fast! I think it has rockets built into it. Austin can vouch. He landed his #16 drive about 150 feet away from the hole #7 basket.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did in fact land my 16 drive 150 feet from 7. And, to further illistrate how big that was, it was 150 feet from the 7 basket, but it was pin high.I have never thrown any disc nearly that far. So that was really cool.

My Boss flipped ubderstable like a beat up destroyer when I threw it off 16. I threw the same angle and speed on 18 into the same wind, and the stupid thing stayed straight and left instead of flipping lie it did two holes earlier.

I don't get it. This thing is FAST, but it is incredibly inconsistent as far as stability. If all I need is to go 400 - 500 feet off the box with no regard for accuracy, I may go Boss. Otherwise, Destroyer all the way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: