6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31 1 2
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Congrats.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gripnrip

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Congrats. Reply with quote

I just wanted to congratulate all of the winners in the series this year especially Caleb for winning open and proving he is the best player in the state, and not just for winning but for doing it graciously.

Also thanks to Brandon for carrying the load this year and putting on all of the tourneys. It's a lot of work for not too much reward or recognition. Keep up the good work.

Also to Randy Nordquist for two of the best shots of the tourney; The CTP on hole 8 (how did you do it?), and the CTP/ Ace pot. WOW! You won it even after you calling off your shot. Nice.
cummmike

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: thank you Reply with quote

I wasn't able to come compete in very many of the tournaments, but I do want to say thank you for all the hard work that went into putting them on. I really enjoyed the events that I was a part of and look forward to many more.
wwashby

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:56 pm    Post subject: Thanks MOOK Reply with quote

Mook,
You deserve far more credit and thanks than you get. We hope that it works out best for your family to stay here.
Wendell
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: