5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4th Annual Black Jax Halloween Haunt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you planning on playing in the Halloween Haunt this year?
Yes
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
No
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

mook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am going to be receiving the Black Jax discs next week. Anyone who pre-registers online can get their players packet Black Jax Quest Lighted Disc when they pre-register if you want to get some practice with it in.
English101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Registration Reply with quote

Mook...

Can I register for it at the SIMS event at Bengal? I wont be able to play at Bengal on Saturday, but I can drop of the gift cards for PNT and pay the registration then...And maybe pick up the players pack?
mook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! You can register in person anytime. But, as noted in this forum. I won't have the player's packs til next week. So, I will have to get you yours when they come in.
English101

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:41 pm    Post subject: Craigo's Pizza Reply with quote

I stopped by Craigo's Pizza on my way home and they donated 4 gift cards for a free buffet and drink to the prize pot. I will drop them off on Saturday.
mook

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are Da Man! Keep em coming! By the looks of it, none of us should be hungry after the Halloween Haunt.

By the way, thanks to whoever has been distributing my flyers around town. I came accross one yesterday.
mook

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you to everyone who has been helping with the Halloween Haunt this year! Its going to be huge! I asked for sponsorship, you gave me sponsorship. We have almost double what our goal was! And keep it coming if you have some more leads on sponsorship.

A couple things I still really need.

1. Lance, thanks for the extension cords and pa. If possible, I will pick those up on Friday the 17th. Can you help me get the permit to run the event again this year?

2. Registration/Awards. I still need 1 more person to help out with registration and awards. If there is someone who doesn't want to play in the tournament but still wants to help. This would be a HUGE help and will ensure that everyone gets home by midnight.

3. Course Set Up. Please let me know in advance if you are willing to come out earlier that day and set up so I can have the materials ready for you.
fiya79

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:57 pm    Post subject: yup Reply with quote

The P.A. is a go, are 500' of cords. I will help the day of for at least a few hours at the course. I will fill out the city forms today and get that rolling. I forgot we had to do that, good call.

I will do what I can for registration though mindy and I plan to play. This is the one weekend in october I have off.

Lance
English101

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Sorry I can't be much more help... Reply with quote

I would love to help a more, but I will be trying to get everything worked out for the kids to be with a sitter etc. that night. By the way, I am excited about this event, my wife has decided to play too. She is very new, but willing to try it. So, setting up early or running the registration is not very realistic for me, but if there is something else I can do just let me know.
mook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not trying to put a guilt trip on anyone. I just need help from those who can.

My wife and sister in law played last year. We had 7 women in last year's tournament. It's a great family event so don't hesitate to bring her. I have to juggle babysitting too so I know exactly what you mean.
Noah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey! Il be able to help most all day! im also guna try and set up the company i work for as a sponsor. Any other needs for now?
mook

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not til the day of the event. Thanks for helping out, Noah, its gonna be awesome having you on the disc golf scene!
mook

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have received the player's packs Quest Lighted Discs. They look sharp (haven't thrown it yet). I have green, blue, and red lighted discs. If you have already pre-registered, you can either:

1. Wait to get it at the tournament.
2. Pick it up at the last week of Bengal Ridge or Ross Park league...which is tomorrow or Wednesday.
3. Let me know how to get it to you by e-mailing me at themook@q.com.

Also, it is expected to warm back up a little bit and I thought it would be fun to do skins this Friday at Ross Park...in the dark. You can play with us on these conditions.

1. You bring 18 quarters for skins
2. You are pre-registered for the Halloween Haunt and want to use your Quest Lighted Disc.
3. You want to pre-register for the Halloween Haunt in person and bring cash money or a check to the skins event.
4. You have your own disc you want to use.

We will meet at Hole 1 at 8:00pm this Friday, the 26th.

If you want to pre-register for the Halloween Haunt in person and don't want to play skins, you can do that too at any of the before mentioned events (leagues and skins).

I am hoping to do this every week til the tournament, at Ross Park on the 26th, Walcott on the 3rd, Idaho Falls on the 10th, and Ross Park again on the 17th.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got an estimated time of arrival on the new drivers and midranges?
mook

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I e-mailed them on Monday asking when they expected they would be shipped with no reply. I will try again.
mook

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, I only have 50 player's packs. If we have more than 50, I will be happy to still give you a player's pack in the form of an aeroPOD, which is a led light kid that shoots light out four way that you can stick onto a regular golf disc, BUT YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN DISC TO APPLY THIS TO!

With pre-registration at 19, I expect to exceed 50 entrants. So, either pre-register and guarantee yourself a Quest Driver, or come prepare with your own disc to stick an aeroPOD on.[/u][/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: