7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TRADER JOE'S STOREFRONT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fiya79

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: TRADER JOE'S STOREFRONT Reply with quote

Want to trade or sell personal discs? Looking for a dx stingray because they are the best? Want to get rid of that awful destroyer you were tricked into at that tourney? Post on this thread for all local trades and sales. Could be discs, bags, baskets......who knows what else you have lurinking in the closet.
fiya79

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: DISC DISPLAY RACKS Reply with quote

THE CLUB HAS SOME STAINLESS DISC DISPLAY RACKS THAT WERE PREVIOUSLY USED TO SHOW DISCS AT TOURNAMENTS.

With John's new sweet boxes they seem obsolete and I don't have a lot of room for them. Does anyone want them?

If you have a bunch of collectible discs this might fit on your mantle to show them off. I think they hold like 20 discs, there are 3 or 4 racks.
ThievingMagpie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: TRADER JOE'S STOREFRONT Reply with quote

Ha, when I first read that post I thought it said that the club had some stainless steel discs. Wow, what a way to get rid of some of those trees I keep hitting...

I like this idea and figured I'd bring a bunch of the plastic I have and don't regularly throw to a league night... see what kind of trades I could scrounge up. Or offer to sell for like $2 a disc. When I first got into the game I bought discs based on... "well I don't have an orange disc yet. That one says driver so it'll go far. etc." It took me a year to figure out what the weight of the disc meant. So yeah, I've got some discs I don't use.

Anyway, I love DX stingrays and am proud of it. They help me birdie hole 5 at ross park.
drewpy101

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: STAINLESS DISC DISPLAY RACKS Reply with quote

Maybe Mark would like these racks to help display his collectible rocks i've heard so much about.....lol.....just a thought. Razz
fiya79

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:02 pm    Post subject: Mark's Huge Rack Reply with quote

Mark will soon have a nice new rack courtesy of the club. Last night he was calling it "plastic enhancement". I think that if he "enlarges his disc" collection any more he is going to have to get a special permit from the city. Otherwise they'll throw him in a penal institution. Sorry for the inappropriate puns. I'm such a boob.

I still have some left, come and get em. If they said Roc on them I'll be you'd take one.
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to have a disc swap meet where I could go in the spring and trade with other people.

Think we can make something like that into a club event?
fiya79

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: swap meet Reply with quote

first club league night at ross park.... come 60-30 mintues early, bring plastic and singles. I'll check my soccer schedule. The club discs can come too! though not for trade. If we post some flyers it might attract some newbie attention. And this way you get a chance to throw before you buy.

I have some trades in mind too. who got an ice bowl buzzz? need a 147 wraith? need a viking? I need a champ tee bird or champ TL.
Wazowski08

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. Barring any snafus, I should be there with a few discs and singles. Getting rid of a Star Gator, Elite Z Xpress, 170g Champ Sidewinder, at least. Thanks for getting this going Lance

Austin
llamprec79

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Would I see you sitting out front in a dusty old chair? Reply with quote

I guess I just have this image of you with a chilled beverage, rocking back and forth, with a metal shelving device as your backdrop with some of your favorite memorabilia - a picture of you next to basket number 7 at Ross after your ace, an old disheveled disc golf bag, and an impressive collection of National Geographics from the 70s. Anyways, it is great to see the growth of the disc golf community in the greater Pocatello area - I am excited to hear about the Lava course - I hope it isn't too close to the highway, roads, and parking lots - I just imagine this causing some potential problems - anyways. I am coming home in May to visit for a couple of weeks - hopefully, I'll be able to toss some discs with a few of you. Planning on playing the tournament at Walcott. I.e., I have enjoyed the bantering, sarcasm, and sometimes contentious feeling back and forth on some of these posts - since the local disc golf course is several miles away and the snow has been intense here in Ohio, this cyber disc golfing has been the closest I can come to actual disc golfing - which has its disadvantages, as you might imagine. Oh yeah, since moving to Ohio, I have become quite a fan of Gateway discs.
-Logan L.

"What is the feeling when you're driving away from people, and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing? -it's the too huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. But we lean forward to the next crazy venture beneath the skies.?
-Jack Kerouac
fiya79

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:18 am    Post subject: trader joe's open for buziness Reply with quote

wed (tomorrow) at 5:45-6:20pm, ross park just before league. buy, trade, sell. no cost to try, just the invisible hand at work.
club discs will be there too.
ThievingMagpie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

resurrecting an old post...

I'll be bringing all my discraft stuff for trade/sale this saturday. I've got quite a few buzzes, some avengers, a predator, a force... way more discs than i'll ever throw. Let's make a deal.
-Casey
English101

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have read any of the previous posts you probably know what I am looking for. Anyone out there have a 150 champ leopard they would like to trade (hopefully new enough to be in "dyeable" condition?

I would trade any of the following:
171 champ orc
167 champ sidewinder
175 dx aviar (big bead)

I would happily trade disc dying services for the plastic as well. If all else fails let me know what you would sell it for.

Matt
novosel14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I open my trunk I see alot of plastic I never use, so here is what I am willing to part with...

Champ Beast 168g Pink Good to fair condition ink on back

Champ Coyote 166g Bright Green Good condition ink on back

Star Gator 175g White Good condition ink on back

Super Roc 180g White Good condition NO ink

Pro Pig 175g White Good condition little ink almost all off

Pro Rhyno 172g White Good condition ink on back

Here is what Im looking for...

Champ Starfire 175g

Champ TL 175g

Champ First Run Boss 172g

Aviar PnA 175g I would like any plastic but need a champ and would like any color
mooch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok as everybody knows I am a disc magnet so here are a some of my collection that I am willing to part with let me know if you are wanting any of them

175g champ Tye dye eagle purple green and black
168g champ starfire red
164g star wraith peach
150g dx dragon red
169g star boss peach
171 eco star groove black with tourny green country open stamp
175 star wraith orange
162 star orc day glow green has a big nic in the rim
173 discraft ace race 2008 white
175 r pro aviar yellow
166 champ monster yellow
168 pro destroyer white
165 dx leopard
174 elite z surge with the ultra grip has a 26th illinois state championship stamp on it yellow with blue lettering

I'm not really looking for anything right now but I will entertain trades mainly I am looking on making any money I can so I don't feel so guilty buying a new bag.
staatsy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mooch -

Can you make it to Bengal today at noon? I'm interested in the Boss, Dragon, Destroyer and Monster.

Eric
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: