6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 1 2 3
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Club Inventory
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:53 am    Post subject: Club Inventory Reply with quote

Club Inventory 3 Dec 2006

I have recently done the club disc inventory. Go to http://pvdgc.org/Inventory.htm to see it.
fiya79

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:56 am    Post subject: club discs etc Reply with quote

I got the club merchandi$e from john today. It is quite a selection. The disc selection is pretty rounded, no destroyers though. I know you were going to ask. If you want anything just let me know. Strangely I live 2 blocks from John. my address is two too zeerow filmore. Call me at three won three won six fore three to see the goods. If you wnat to know if we have something specific before you drive over call or post here. If anyone wants to see a complete inventory you are welcome to make one, then look at it.
I also went through some of the club finances. It was a real mix and match. there was a big box of bank statements, innova recipts and invoices, and just random stuff. From 'the box' I learned brady's GPA via his official college transcript, that innova released the champ shark in '02, that ken climo won the worlds in 2002 and the club has swung sharply from flush with cash to poor and back again. Also, we spend a lot of money at innova. I also found about the snake river series, some scores from bengal in 2003, how much goody's charged per foot circa 2003, and most of the secrets to the island on LOST. It was very educational.
mook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you taking your pills Lance?
fiya79

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: gooogdy gooo Reply with quote

Brady went to ISU starting in 1998. he seemed to rely on classes like rollerskating and choir to prop up mediocre grade in statics, calc and thermodynamics. I would guess he would make a decent music or french teacher it the whole engineer thing doesn't work out.

Around 1995 there was a general tornaround and he really applied himself and did well, graduating with 174 credits (128 are needed)

Yes I took my pills.....Unless I forgot. All that stuff was in there.

And I quote from the back of a used pizza hut napkin "The LOST island is a psychogenic halucination created by a drug company's illegal testing on unwitting subjects. Corrupt government military officials are partially funding the experiment <darhma initiative> with black ops money for access to the results which they hope will reveal the keys to "emotionally motivational" interrogation drugs. they are really in a hospital, safe in bed hooked up to super computers that suggest situations and watch them respond."
I think John put that in the box, not sure though.
fiya79

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: order? Reply with quote

I would like to order some more destroyers, from innova. they are also launching the excalibur which I think would be a sweet forehand disc. It is supposedly a more stable destroyer. mainly for headwind and big arms. I think James needs one for forehand.

from discraft I would like to try a small order mainly stocking up on the "force" -i.e discraft destroyer- and get some more buzzzes and maybe a few other things. But i am totally biased towards the buzzz. the FLX plastic I have is holding up extremely well, better than star and at least as good as champ. I am very impressed.

I would like to have new stuff for the monthly coming up if possible so let me know if you need something.
mook

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champion starfire 165 - 170 please. Omegas. Shaken not stirred.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shoot just when i thought i had all the discs i would ever need they have to go and make another one that sounds nice. sooner or later i'm gonna have to break down and get a bigger bag. i'm out of space.
ScottW

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Xcaliber Reply with quote

James, are you referencing the Xcaliber that Innova will be releasing soon Question Do you think that it will be that much different than the Destroyer Question It's flight characteristics are the same 12 4 0 4 it is just supposed to handle a headwind better without turning over. Don't think I'll need one, I have no business throwing a Destroyer as it is. It will be interesting to see though.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott i didn't mean i was going to rush out and buy one. i just meant that it sounds like an interesting disc. i usually wait to get "the new disc" until i hear what everyone has to say about it. ex: i never got a wraith because from what everyone said about it i knew it wouldn't really suit my playing style. the only reason i got a destroyer so soon was because it was a gift. and i'm happy i got it because i really like mine. the other part of the comment about my bag was just that i've always refused to get a bigger bag on principle, but now i think i'm giong to need to upgrade sometime soon. otherwise i won't have room for beers
fiya79

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: latest discs Reply with quote

obsessing over the latest disc makes me feel like a nerd. So does having a big bag. but...I do like having room for beverages and do like intimidating Kerry by having a sweet new disc and still throwing a buzzz every time.

disc hype is almost always hype, but once in a while there is a step forward. I still throw my wraith instead of destroyer because that stupid destroyer could easily kill someone.
fiya79

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: innova order Reply with quote

still haven't put an order in, the excaliber is two weeks away according to the secretary. I think I might wait. any objections?
fiya79

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: innova arrived Reply with quote

Innova shipped the club excal's to John's house by accident. they got there on the 4th but I havn't heard form him. I'll go try to pick it up tonight. If you ordered discs just call me to get them.
fiya79

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Innova order arrived Reply with quote

John got the innova order by mistake. I was starting to wonder.

we now have 10 first run star excailber 170-175. 5 star destroyers, 3 pro destroyers, a bunch of champ wraiths, some JKX putters, 3 more cro, a super roc, a sonic and some special stuff like a 150 dx destroyer, some other dx stuff, some teerexes......

kerry got his back saver straps in and I ordere a second pair also. I may buy them if no one speaks up soon. save me from myself please.
fiya79

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: new order sent out Reply with quote

Apparently an issue with a barckordered basket set our last order back. I think I got it straight now (except the basket, sorry drew but I thnk they are out for now on the west coast).

we have almost 100 new discs on the way from innova and discraft. from discraft I got mostly a truckload of buzzz, and some flx stuff.

innova order has a wide assortment of stuff including some 150 class, some more excalibers, lots of champ stuff, teebirds, tl's ......

I also ordered a truckload of bags and pack straps. straps for club members are only $18!

bags are mostly larger they were out of most basic bags

all in all the club spent some bank today. buy em up!
cummmike

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:34 pm    Post subject: 175 champion beast Reply with quote

Lance,
Does the club have any 175 Champion Beasts? I need to replace the one that I lost.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: