10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disc Golf In The News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mook

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:37 pm    Post subject: Disc Golf In The News Reply with quote

There will be a large article on disc golf in this Friday's outdoor section of the Idaho State Journal.
staatsy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Video of Brandon climbing a tree Reply with quote

Go to http://www.idahostatejournal.com/ to see a video of Brandon. Look towards the middle of the page for the "Local Video" section. Looks like you didn't want to leave that champ Destroyer behind, eh? Smile

Eric
mook

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

uhhh.....I was teaching how to retrieve a disc safely!....uhh....yeah
staatsy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Champ discs Reply with quote

Frankly, I'd climb a tree for a $20 disc, too.

Speaking of which, my champ destroyer and champ xcal are in the mail....

Eric
mook

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the article was alright, but I can't stand the misquotes by the Idaho State Journal. I have never had an article with them that wasn't severely misquoted. Apparently, Soda Springs is my "favorite course" and its set to be completed next week, we already have courses in Lava, and we are only doing 9 holes at Massacre Rocks. I guess it could have been worse.

Though I do think Soda Springs is a very nice course, Bengal Ridge has still got my vote for favorite. Soda Springs Art Kelly course is already completed, and even though we finally have some basket resolution in Lava, the courses aren't up yet. We are doing 18 at Massacre Rocks. If you watch the video on the web, you can see that I did give credit to Jon Lyksett on the Soda Course as well. The journal makes it sound like this is all my credit.

I just wanted to clarify in case someone was confused.
tkase

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:12 pm    Post subject: Journal Reply with quote

I have become a very slow talker when I speak with the news. I try to make sure that whatever comes out of my mouth is exactly what I meant and then I say it again in a different way.

Anyway, glad you clarified. It is frustrating when you see the news say that you said something that you absolutely did not say.

I thought the article was very good and I didn't get the feel that you embellished any of this.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: