9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30 1 2 3 4 5 6
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Robbed last night

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
staatsy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:12 pm    Post subject: Robbed last night Reply with quote

Well, I managed to leave my garage door open last night and someone decided to help themselves to some of my stuff. Luckily, when I checked the back of my car, my golf bag and all my discs were still there. Whew!

They did manage to take off with my awesome Timbuk2 messenger bag - it's 3 colors - blue, grey and green. In there were some CDs in a leather case, some running shorts, and they added two pair of binoculors and my sunglasses case (2 pair of Native replacement lenses).

If anyone spots any of these items (probably most notably the messenger bag), please let me know.

Thanks all,

Eric
English101

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:18 pm    Post subject: Not Cool Reply with quote

Eric,

Sorry to hear that...not cool. Especially because I live about 2 blocks from you. Hope all is okay.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric that sucks. i'm sorry man. If you want to buy new Natives we carry them at Ace and we also just got new Smith's in that are sweet. lucky about your discs. my bro in CA got is car broken into once and his Innova Tour Bag full of discs was stolen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: