10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2008 S.I.M.S. Overall Standings
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results
View previous topic :: View next topic  
feit11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting the results. I have an idea as to getting people to maybe stop asking for the results. tell people that they will be up on a certain day, say like the following sat or something. secondly if it isn't part of your job mook whos is it? If you don't want it to be apart of your job you need to delegate it to somebody and let everybody know so we can complain to them. I agree with blake, on all aspects, can't stop people from asking about the results i could be wrong but i only saw two people ask for the results. thats not a lot of people asking. i could understand a little frustration in everybody was asking but two people COME ON.

Lets face it we know that blake and i are going finish somewhere in the middle of the pack so you don't have to listen to us but we are very outgoing people and we will always talk whether it is trash talking or just plan old fun. Learn to live with it beacuse we aren't going any where for a while.
English101

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Thanks for your work mook... Reply with quote

Thanks for the work... Maybe I don't participate in the events for the same reasons, and I guess it is easy not to worry about the scores when you earn the nickname "4".

Thanks for a great time. I look forward to the next one.
novosel14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey at laest the Prince has my back!!! And Im not sure what "4"(AKA MATT, I know cause we play almost every second round in the last group together.) thinks but I go to have fun as well. God knows I could never beat the baggers in my division!!! HA HA HA Wink
mook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know why this conversation is continuing, but I will amuse your posts.

1. The "not part of my job" I was referring to is the "dealing with people like me" post that Blake left.
2. Isn't it assumed that the scores will be posted seeing as how I have ALWAYS posted the scores after the tournament? Sooo...why do you feel you have to ask for them?

By the way, guys, my original post on this wasn't even directed to you. It was directed to James who consistently asks for posting of scores not long after the tournaments that he doesn't even show up to. I never take things personally. I was just a little frusterated that, after all I do, you guys make it sound like I am not doing enough. When you ask for the scores, you are indicating that I am either slow in posting them or too lazy to post them at all. I am just asking for a little courtesy.
mook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am done with this conversation. I am not angry at anybody. I am just really surprised that this went this far. I will comment no more.
pole vaulter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologize to Brandon for starting this mess. I do always ask for the results of the tourny's, especially the ones i don't go to.

1. I do this because i want to see how the people did that are in the really tight groups like advanced and intermediate. I don't care as much about open because there are usually three people.

2. I do this because i don't always know the results are going to be posted and i care less about overall series standings (I could be wrong, but i don't remember Blackfoot Monthly results getting posted last year)

3. I do this because i didn't realize how hard it was to post the results online, when it looks so nice and printed out at the tournys

Sorry that i'm interested in the scores of the players that aren't open. i didn't mean to make anyone shed a tear or get bullied. With that, i will stop asking.

And finally... Brandon told me there won't be a Blackfoot Monthly anymore, so i go down as the two time defending champ in open. I know that course sucks, but its nice to be undefeated seeing how those two tournys were the only times i played blackfoot in the past two years
mook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I said I was done, but I think there's been a serious misunderstanding here. Did you really think that you had to ask for the scores for me to post them? I am sorry James. I didn't know thats what you thought.

Just to clear confusion.

1. Results of my tournaments will always be posted. I am sorry if I created confusion by not posting the results of the first ever SIMS event Blackfoot Monthly a year ago. My bad. I don't know what happened.

2. I was only upset because you were asking for results before I had a chance to post them. Its like telling a person to throw already before they even get to the teepad.

3. I am not good at the web. I was posting the results in the forums and it seriously takes me over 2 hours between the individual tournament results and the overall standings. The forums don't really align things very well for us if you haven't noticed. I don't place anymore importance on one or the other. I sent both results to Caleb to post for me at the same time. Like he said, he just didn't see the Lava results, but they are there now.

And you are right. There won't be tournaments at courses where we can't have 18 holes. So, Blackfoot is out. Congrats to the king of Blackfoot!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: