5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chris Hurd Memorial Spokane City Cup

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ScottW

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:05 pm    Post subject: Chris Hurd Memorial Spokane City Cup Reply with quote

I just wanted to invite all of you great Pocatello disc golfers up for the 7th Annual Chris Hurd Memorial Spokane City Cup. As usual this will be held at Four Mound Disc Golf Reserve which is a private course setup in Spokane, WA, and is the sickest place for disc golf in the Inland Northwest. This course has the 18 hole Cape Fear Course (aka The Red Course), the 18 hole Hawk Course (aka The Green Course), the 27 hole Jumanji Course which is a combination of 9 holes from each of the Green, Red, and Blue courses. The Blue course is incomplete but is a work in progress and as of now only plays as part of Jumanji, and the 9hole (I think) Porcupine Course. I have not played the Porcupine Course because it is new but I hear it is very difficult and may even be 18 holes now. This tournament is sick, and if anyone wants to make the trip up from down there I will do everything I can to find housing accomodations for anyone, there is also camping available at Four Mound DGR for $6 per night.

The course is sick, and the tournament is sick - the funnest tourney that I played in last year. This years tournament is set up as a memorial for Chris Hurd who was a member of the Spokane disc golf family who died in a car accident on Memorial Day weekend, Chris and his son Alex were/are avid disc golfers and this tournament will have proceeds benefitting the Hurd Family. I encourage anyone who might be interested to make this one, it will be huge Exclamation Here's all the tourney information with links to the flyer, and online PDGA registration. If you want to try to make this one but don't want to pay for a hotel room let me know and I will find you a place to stay, I would even be willing to house a couple people at my place. Just think, a car load of 4 would make gas $$$ very reasonalble.

http://www.sdga.us/sdga/index.php?id=42
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: