7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 1 2 3 4
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Know anything about the web?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mook

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:18 am    Post subject: Know anything about the web? Reply with quote

I really need some help with the internet. I would rather just have a page where I can post all info and results about tournaments and series instead of having to try to align everything and mix it up in a forum post. Does anybody know enough to help me out and show me how to make a page for my tournaments and how to turn an excel file into a pdf? Please help me out?!?!
staatsy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mook -

While I can't help with the web programming stuff, I can say that I use a PDF file maker on almost a daily basis. I'd recommend the free-ware one available for download at http://www.cutepdf.com

When you go to print, just choose it as your printer. It should prompt you for a file name and location you'd like to save your PDF. It's one of the more reliable free-ware PDF writers that I've come across.

Hope that's of some help. If needed, you could email me the file and I could PDF it for you.

Eric
mook

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Caleb is going to let us use his pvdgc.com website as a results page, but now I know I can convert to pdf on my own!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: