5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31 1
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X Outs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results
View previous topic :: View next topic  
novosel14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: X Outs Reply with quote

Brad at Soccer rockers just got 50 new Xouts(25 DX, 25 Champion). He has one monarch i think its 168 169. I got a 172 the rim on it is crazy! He also got some 150 champions (lepard and a eagle) and some champion destroyers! Go check them out.
novosel14

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and new Monarchs and Pigs will be in tomorrow.
wwashby

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:21 am    Post subject: I like the X out Reply with quote

Lance

It was pretty fun digging through the X outs at Soccer Rockers. Would you order some more for the club? They are about gone right? (I really don't know what is in the boxes.) Brad was saying he was able to request what types of X outs he wanted. Champ, Popular, Drivers, ETC.

WWA

Anybody thrown the new PIG? It feels pretty cool.
staatsy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Champ Destroyers? Reply with quote

Had a hard time tracking this thread down - in the Results forum?

Stopped in at Soccer Rockers yesterday, in search of the "champion destroyers." Seems as though Brad pulled them and put them up after someone told him they were worth $$$. I don't know how much $$$ they are worth, but I'd love to have one. Did pick up a few 150 class discs for my wife, including a 139 Classic Roc. 139!?

Lance - if we order any X-outs, can I preemptively claim a champ destroyer, if we get any?

Eric
novosel14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes work for Brad so I got one of the desrtoyers! He told me Mark came in and told him they go for 80 on Ebay... Im not to sure about that. Anyway he has a bunck of"RARE DISCS" he will soon put up for auction. Some Xstamped Xcalibers and desrtoyers, Im not sure what else he has.

Who has got the Monarch? It replaced my sidewinder in my bag i get alot more distance with the same flight. He should have more in with pigs!
novosel14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Champ Destroyers? Reply with quote

staatsy wrote:
Had a hard time tracking this thread down - in the Results forum?

Sorry this was my first "new topic."
staatsy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Confirmed Reply with quote

I can confirm that he had a stack of Monarchs and Pigs in yesterday.

Regarding the Champion Destroyers, Wright life has first runs for $70, a 3-disc pack (all Champ Destroyers) for $150, and I found quite a few on eBay for $16 (as the Buy it Now price).

Eric
mook

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We just sent out a new order from Innova. Champ Destroyers are not available to buy from them, as far as I know. Believe you me, I would have ordered some fo sure! I am in love with champ plastic. I just have affairs with star plastic when its the only thing available. Sorry, I didn't send for any X outs. But I am sure with the Lava and Soda tournaments dwindling down our stock, we will order again soon.
fiya79

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: innova stuff Reply with quote

champ destroyers are not in mass production yet. camp destroyers are trickling out in x-out and cfr. brad got a few and pulled them to check ebay out, althoug I bet if you ask nice, or pay retail, he would sell you one.

When you order x-out all you can do as far as I know is request a quantity and plastic type. i.e. 25 champ. weight, model color and such are random. although I would suspect that they would have on hand whatever they were molding recently.

I have the order brandon made up, I may add some x-outs for fun.
cummmike

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance,

When are you going to order and how long does it take to get the discs in? I am still looking for some discs to take to Russia, but we leave August 7th. Am I too late to put in an order?
novosel14

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I said Brad got alot of DX Xouts. Real cheep and perfect for Russia! HA HA HA Or maybe they want some Champions!
discgolfidaho

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: X-outs Reply with quote

There are two types of X-Outs.
One is a disc with cosmetic flaws (a bubble, a bit of extra flashing, etc.) otherwise known as production seconds. These are stamped with an Innova X-Out stamp and put into bins for random order fulfillment. As Lance said, you can ask for a model, but that's it. They reach into the bin and grab the first 25 that come out and that's what you get. (These are from Rancho C.)
The other type of X-out is a production perfect disc that has been mis-stamped, either with a stock stamp, or a custom stamp that didn't take right. They rotate the disc and restamp in an X fashion and these go into a bin for sale. (These come from Rancho C or from Rock Hill).

I'll be at Rancho C in September and in Rock Hill in October and would be willing to hand pick for X-out stuff that people are wanting. I can look for weight within 5 grams, and color groups (light, med, dark, white). I'll have to pick a total order of 25 or more discs to make it happen, but that's not a problem usually, as I can just put in enough extra for my own needs.

As it gets closer, I'll talk to Innova production and post a list here of what is likely to be available and you can EMAIL me with your requests. I won't try to follow posts here, as that always means you miss something or someone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Results All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: