10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6
Home
Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club
Disc Golf Idaho!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch     RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Disc Order just sent out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: New Disc Order just sent out Reply with quote

I just completed a new order for the club from Innova.

We are getting over 100 new discs as well as lots of merchandise (bags, t-shirts, beanies, hats, 2 ching skillshots, etc...) that we can sell to club members or use in sponsoring tournament events next year.

I'll let you all know when the shipment comes in, but hopefully it will be here for the Halloween Haunt event. I will be selling discs at it and the club will be sponsoring it. Make sure you come!

John
fiya79

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: disc order Reply with quote

innova took our order toady after some flim flam.

we have 10 excalibers coming, some destroyers in star and pro and DX. champ wraiths, and a host or other replacement discs. also new shoulder straps for innova bags.

Soccer rockers got 25 excaliber discs in today! they also have a very good selection of discs in all plastics right now including destroters, wraiths, cro's putters of all kinds and tons of other stuff. the selection of innova is as good as I've seen anywhere. Fell free to buy discs there as the club really doesn't make much anyhow, it is more of a service and tourney thing.
fiya79

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:48 pm    Post subject: star excal Reply with quote

I bought an excal from the club. It is so overstable I am scared to throw it. i have had it out in the 50mph winds that are raginf right now. I threw it at full drive speed, flat and it immediately hyzered out. that's crazy in a full gale force wind.
I thought maybe the nose was up or something but after several throws I decided it is just that stable.
I threw full anhyzer, full speed into a full headwing and it hyzered after about 250feet and went about 350. it skipped about 40.
I think to get it to go straight on a golf line you would have to be throwing in the 500 foot range.
Then i read that different colors have a lot of variation so I got a hold of a yellow. (same weight- 175) throwing the same flat line in a head wind it flipped, cruised pretty fast and faded out like a wraith on a calm day. the variation was crazy. If you buy one you mayu want to throw it first to see if you are getting a hyzer pig or a golf disc. I personally think my orange pig WILL go tin the bag for headwinds, but it will be a specialty disc, which I am usually morally opposed to. I also hope it will ressurect my forehand.
fiya79

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 4:02 pm    Post subject: slow coming, i know Reply with quote

drew,

I looked up basket prices. the innova sport retails for $180 plus a $20 shipping charge.

I think that makes club price is $120 plus $20 shipping. do you still want it? that is more than we talked about.

All,

I need to order some more discs for the city ASAP, does anyone need anyhting innova already?

Also, I'm still looking at a discraft order of z and flx stuff. I need to get some bank stuff straight first though.
kerry

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lance,

I know we have a bunch of plastic now, but would it be possible to post a club inventory list? Maybe model, plastic and low/mid/heavy?

Thanks,

Kerry
ThievingMagpie

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: New Disc Order just sent out Reply with quote

I know I don't need any more plastic... no, I definitely don't.

But I'd be interested in some Discraft products as possible purchases/prizes.
esp avenger, predator, buzz
flx challenger, buzz

also, does the club have any back-saver straps?

I've still got some club bucks to spend before Kerry wins them off me playing skins.
fiya79

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: straps coming Reply with quote

I'll order several pairs of straps.

I'll have new discraft by the ross park monthly, I think.
fiya79

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: to kerry Reply with quote

Dear Kerry,

No.

Sincerely,
Lance

But seriously- I'll work on it the next time I'm at home with nothing to do. You look through them once a week anyway, the list in your head is pretty good I'll bet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Portneuf Valley Disc Golf Club Forum Index -> Open All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: